• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amrita

• Picheshwar

• Anta Assamey

• Epic

Popular Days

1 hour ago, Epic said:

Your can’t be a devils advocate in some aspects of life - especially when it comes to spiritual life and that too now a days. Krishna had affairs, Rama doubted his wife etc , people tend to overlook other sides of these people- you know why? 

Maanchi inspiration 

3 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Krishna used to take away clothes of women bathing and have fun watching them.

ok

3 hours ago, maverick19 said:

IMO dont have to follow him. just do the practices if you have learnt any. they will make a difference. 

Lite. Belief leni chota edi chesina waste.  

3 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:

What made you rethink your opinion in 2011/2012.... Is the wife incident the reason ..33mtnj.gif

Not just that konni articles online, controversies around his ashram and his arrogance while answering . Enno reasons. I also studied in Puttaparthi sai baba school and ma intlo picha followers nenu na 7th/8th classes varaku nammanu but not after that. I dont argue at home  because ppl are not willing to hear negative about him but i dont treat him as god though i sing bhajans etc. Manasu lo i feel i m singing for paramatma and not him. Same opinions for ever undav ga? There is so much corruption in puttaparthi. Enno controversies unnayi around him i just cant be blind. Any person who is very spiritual dont need money and bangaru chairs. Puttaparthi lo beggars are always outside why? Devudu special treatment ichada well dressed vallaki ? Isha foundation lo kuda beggars ni ranistara? Will sadguru eat with them ? Anyway i dont believe anyone who is associated with money.