Modi risks turning India into a nation of gangster capitalists

Telugodura456

Just promise free money to people, and don't be afraid of the idiot middle class. 

Idea for Rahul Gandhi.

the same guys who say that Rahul is not doing anything will come and criticise him for doing that.

and they won't have any other idea to defeat BJP.

tell some other idea.. should COngress also start abusing muslims? abusing pakistan? because that's the only other alternative.

that's the cesspool India has become today.

22 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

You are Peaceful who is Fanatic, blind and anti-national. Simple

Is there any meaning to that word "national" in indian context? germans are a nation - they can freely intermarry, have similiar cusines, exactly same festivals. "indian" cannot even intermarry within a language group, can even get house rentals denied because of his food by other indians, cannot even communicate outside of his language. what is the "nation" here ?

38 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

what about rise in Hindu nationalism?

which leader do you think can counter it in Congress? and what path would they take to get Congres back on top again?

I can't see anyone challenging Modi PR, other than the left. and the left is busy with internet gyans. There's very little organizing from the left today. Not just in India. everywhere.

The age of mass politics is over man. Its just media management today.  Modi's continual popularity has very little to do with family's failure to challenge the narrative. because its narrative cannot be challenged in any meaningful way.

If you think about it, it was Sonia's alternative secular politics that got BJP into power. It was not corruption. That's the easy excuse people told each other to vote for Modi. It was Sonia gandhi who dared to distribute economic gains to every1. Rahul Gandhi is a dumbo sure. But Modi himself is not a bright bulb. 

Its all media management. with the mob backing this arrangement.

People who see through CBN's media management are comfy with Modi's management.. why you think? Modi is a 100 times incompetent compared to CBN. and he still gets a pass. Because people want this. as long as people want it, Rahul can't do sh1t.

BJP can keep changing faces to keep the party fresh which congress can't . 

As long as sonia is content with keeping party under tight grip , congress has no chance for revival .

Goodwill of people expires after sometime , the Gandhi's have run their course and it's time to leave . Prasanth bhushan would make a great congress cheif 

33 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

Just promise free money to people, and don't be afraid of the idiot middle class. 

Idea for Rahul Gandhi.

the same guys who say that Rahul is not doing anything will come and criticise him for doing that.

and they won't have any other idea to defeat BJP.

tell some other idea.. should COngress also start abusing muslims? abusing pakistan? because that's the only other alternative.

that's the cesspool India has become today.

The simple idea that a  guy like rahul gandhi can become the candidate for top pist because of his family is worse than hindu nationalism to me. . 

I hold the Gandhi's responsible for many failures including haphazard state division . 

There are many like me who don't like where  BJP is heading but I cannot even fathom voting for sonia gandhi . So I will probably vote for regional alternative which does not do religious bullshit 

17 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

As long as sonia is content with keeping party under tight grip , congress has no chance for revival .

Goodwill of people expires after sometime , the Gandhi's have run their course and it's time to leave . Prasanth bhushan would make a great congress cheif 

Prasanth bhushan good one but vadi derogatory tweets on Hinduism nachar

24 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

The simple idea that a  guy like rahul gandhi can become the candidate for top pist because of his family is worse than hindu nationalism to me. . 

because you are protected from the consequences of Hindu nationalism. you neither poor, nor a muslim. there are plenty of people who are poor who would vote for Rahul if he convinces them that he would infact transfer 18k every year to them. 

27 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

There are many like me who don't like where  BJP is heading but I cannot even fathom voting for sonia gandhi . So I will probably vote for regional alternative which does not do religious bullshit 

The first thing is, I do not encourage people to vote for Rahul Gandhi. Its enough if people vote against Modi. That's more than enough.

Just now, Dosakai said:

because you are protected from the consequences of Hindu nationalism. you neither poor, nor a muslim. there are plenty of people who are poor who would vote for Rahul if he convinces them that he would infact transfer 18k every year to them. 

The first thing is, I do not encourage people to vote for Rahul Gandhi. Its enough if people vote against Modi. That's more than enough.

Modi will have his vote base intact , 30% just like republicans . 

The only way to best him is to convince the rest that you are a better alternative 

34 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Prashanth bhushan is a name you seem to have plucked out of thin air. Has this guy actually run a party, let alone a national party before? I was hoping you'd pick someone from inside the congress party. but it looks like Congress is full of nepotist leaders and that bothers you.

To me, nepotism is not a serious issue. Its not a serious issue for Indian voters too. 

Sonia Gandhi's goodwill ran out because the industrialists turned against her. Modi is propped up by industrialists, and Hindutva idiots. He will have no goodwill left if the media starts to criticize him, and hold him accountable for his many failures.

Yes, congress family rule is a problem. But its not a problem of image. In fact their image is their only plus point. They are still identifiable across India. No other Congress leader can claim that. Their problem is that, they are out of ideas to confront Modi. 

They don't want to go the Hindutva route. I actually admire Rahul for that. for that alone. His ability to keep his sanity in the wake of all such silly attacks from dumb bhakts and not lose his sh1t. I would've simply claimed on national TV that Indians are fcuking scum, and I would be right. haha..

5 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Modi will have his vote base intact , 30% just like republicans . 

The only way to best him is to convince the rest that you are a better alternative 

how, do you think? Prashanth Bhushan can't do sh1t. No one in Congress can.

Congress doesn't have free voluntary poll workers from the RSS to serve them.  No one has the energy that BJP has, on the ground.

there are 100s of BJP suipporters among us (you may be one too), who have disgusting ideas like 370, UCC, etc and would defend it.

should Congress start promising stuff like that? Congress is not shameless like BJP to spin an obvious flop as a huge success. 370 led to chinese aggression, and to this day we only read about chinese aggression in foreign media. Our own media has completely blacked out the news.

Sure Congress can work harder against the propaganda. And Rahul is lazy to do it.

but lets not forget that the blame lies on Indians too. For enthusiastically voting for a scum who cancelled rupee notes overnight, and does such theatrical announcements just to boost his image. If educated people are not disgusted by this man, I don't know I think they deserve him as PM.

4 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

Prashanth bhushan is a name you seem to have plucked out of thin air. Has this guy actually run a party, let alone a national party before? I was hoping you'd pick someone from inside the congress party. but it looks like Congress is full of nepotist leaders and that bothers you.

To me, nepotism is not a serious issue. Its not a serious issue for Indian voters too. 

Sonia Gandhi's goodwill ran out because the industrialists turned against her. Modi is propped up by industrialists, and Hindutva idiots. He will have no goodwill left if the media starts to criticize him, and hold him accountable for his many failures.

Yes, congress family rule is a problem. But its not a problem of image. In fact their image is their only plus point. They are still identifiable across India. No other Congress leader can claim that. Their problem is that, they are out of ideas to confront Modi. 

They don't want to go the Hindutva route. I actually admire Rahul for that. for that alone. His ability to keep his sanity in the wake of all such silly attacks from dumb bhakts and not lose his sh1t. I would've simply claimed on national TV that Indians are fcuking scum, and I would be right. haha..

Gandhi's don't want to go hindutva routen? Buddy they are soft hindutva party , look at rahul Gandhi start temple run in the election campaign   and pronounce himself siva bhakt before elections . 

Indira Gandhi used to run hard line hindutva in states where it suited her .

I don't think most industrialists consider modi sucessful at all , their growth has fallen so drastically . UPA-1 was a great time for them .  NDA so far has been terrible except for one or two industrialists