Stimulus

Googlie

Naku first stimulus 2018 returns (single filing) lekkana icharu 

but 2019 returns married jointly 

so is there a way to ask them to redo stimulus calculations and send balance as per 2019?  

18 minutes ago, Googlie said:

so is there a way to ask them to redo stimulus calculations and send balance as per 2019?  

I think second stimulus check was based on 2019 tax filing only and they were already sent out, didn’t you receive one? 

Just now, Epic said:

I think second stimulus check was based on 2019 tax filing only and they were already sent out, didn’t you receive one? 

Yeah adi koncham yekkuva vachindi 

anduke first di re-calculating ki kudurtunda ani doubt vachindi 🤔

4 minutes ago, Googlie said:

Yeah adi koncham yekkuva vachindi 

anduke first di re-calculating ki kudurtunda ani doubt vachindi 🤔

No..on second thought first di 2019 di jan lone chesunte ochhedemo..when did you file?

gallery_731_15_2761176.gif

26 minutes ago, Googlie said:

raavadame ekkuva. 

malla andulo negotiations aa. unnadi lakku potaru 

22 minutes ago, WigsandThighs said:

Orini 🙄 dhinne antaru mari chillar desi mc's🙄

I pay my taxes and have right to ask if I am eligible for something 

Neela pakkonala meeda comments chese valle clothes lo Tags marustaru.... return policies ni exploit chestaru and hey I lost my iPhone ani claims kodtaru 😂😂 chillara naaayala 🤣

30 minutes ago, Googlie said:

Neela pakkonala meeda comments chese valle clothes lo Tags marustaru.... return policies ni exploit chestaru and hey I lost my iPhone ani claims kodtaru 😂😂 chillara naaayala 🤣

Thelusthundhi 🤣👍

Should I file an amended return to get my stimulus check?

No, filing an amended tax return will not help you receive a stimulus check or a larger payment amount. If the IRS already determined that you are ineligible to get a stimulus check based on your 2018 or 2019 tax return, the IRS will not reevaluate your eligibility. Similarly, if you have already received your stimulus check and it was less than you expected, the IRS will not reevaluate your payment amount.

If you did not qualify for a stimulus check based on your 2018 or 2019 taxes, or you did not receive the full amount of the stimulus check you believe you are entitled to, you can claim the Recovery Rebate Credit if you are eligiblebased on your 2020 tax return.

1 minute ago, Epic said:

Should I file an amended return to get my stimulus check?

No, filing an amended tax return will not help you receive a stimulus check or a larger payment amount. If the IRS already determined that you are ineligible to get a stimulus check based on your 2018 or 2019 tax return, the IRS will not reevaluate your eligibility. Similarly, if you have already received your stimulus check and it was less than you expected, the IRS will not reevaluate your payment amount.

If you did not qualify for a stimulus check based on your 2018 or 2019 taxes, or you did not receive the full amount of the stimulus check you believe you are entitled to, you can claim the Recovery Rebate Credit if you are eligiblebased on your 2020 tax return.

Thanks Bro

1 hour ago, Googlie said:

Just fyi it’s like advance given to you next year tax filings lo they will take it back so edho miss ayinattu feel avvaku