Achievements of BJP Government

Daaarling

2 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

creating an environment for FDI to come in was done by Vajpayee's reforms, looks like you had bad memory

Vajpayee did Pokhran 2, world pulled up sanctions on us, Vajpayee made the countries realize through great diplomacy, India started seeing the benefits by 2002, world respects power and Vajpayee has demonstrated that, PVNR could not allow nuclear tests as every time he wanted to do, US would know it

Where did mention about FDI in my earlier post told about infra... 

The Same FDI reforms were opposed by BJP when in opposition now but they are opening up more.. Modi himself when as CM was against FDI but now says FDI is needed.. 

Just now, soodhilodaaram said:

you may have intentionally forgotten the greatest project Vajpayee has started, 

Golden Quadrilateral: Vajpayee’s biggest infra effort in roadways | India News,The Indian Express

No one denied and later also infra went on, Infra development is ever going process just if you think it happens only when during a govt which we like then good luck to you...

12 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

creating an environment for FDI to come in was done by Vajpayee's reforms, looks like you had bad memory

Vajpayee did Pokhran 2, world pulled up sanctions on us, Vajpayee made the countries realize through great diplomacy, India started seeing the benefits by 2002, world respects power and Vajpayee has demonstrated that, PVNR could not allow nuclear tests as every time he wanted to do, US would know it

Rey..

BlowJobPundakors FDI ni oppose chesaru ra UPA time lo

2 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

The Same FDI reforms were opposed by BJP when in opposition now but they are opening up more.. Modi himself when as CM was against FDI but now says FDI is needed.. 

No one denied and later also infra went on, Infra development is ever going process just if you think it happens only when during a govt which we like then good luck to you...

all i said is nation building can happen only when non congress rules India, congress comes in milk the system by maintaining status quo, nothing new other than caste and pseudo secular policies and keep pitting minorities pitted against majority, exactly what they blame BJP for 

4 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

@3$% that is called convenience.  Pakkonodu chestunte deshanni ammestunnaru ani gola cheyadam, vallu chesthe maatram desha abhivruddhi.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

all i said is nation building can happen only when non congress rules India, congress comes in milk the system by maintaining status quo, nothing new other than caste and pseudo secular policies and keep pitting minorities pitted against majority, exactly what they blame BJP for 

Yeah 60 years alane padi unde mana desham

12 minutes ago, Picheshwar said:

Rey..

BlowJobPundakors FDI ni oppose chesaru ra UPA time lo

first grow up and learn how to debate, this is a comparative discussion on BJP vs congress not blow job vs hand job

6 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

first grow up and learn how to debate, this is a comparative discussion on BJP vs congress not blow job vs hand job

Neeku Telisinde ave Lang drive... Facts choobidite BJ vs HJ antav... Velli Gomuthra valla cancer taggutundi ani cheppuko colleagues to 

59 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

The main difference between Congress & BJP w.r.t FDI is retail sector. There is no blanket opposition of FDI by BJP. 

18 hours ago, JackSeal said:

Lol he wrote his surname as Gandhi in 1933 jail records when he was arrested ... grow up my boy ... facts are facts ... 

Sketch appude vesadannamaata