Whether Privatisation is good or bad considering the performance and service of Govt. Bodies?

Daaarling

Regulated Privatisation of Public sectors is good in my view. You have seen the state of Public Transport, Govt. Schools and Colleges, Govt. companies and Govt. Hospitals. 

Let's be honest Govt.Employees  are not up to the standard. Go to any Govt.Organisation your work will not taken care until you bribe them. Most of the employees work less

than 2 hrs. Private companies can control them better. I know People fear that privatisation may result in Monopoly and increase in price but remember they can't operate the 

business in loss so they have to be reasonable. It is better to bear the price hike than bribe. Privation with proper regulation is good. 

17 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Regulated Privatisation of Public sectors is good in my view. You have seen the state of Public Transport, Govt. Schools and Colleges, Govt. companies and Govt. Hospitals. 

Let's be honest Govt.Employees  are not up to the standard. Go to any Govt.Organisation your work will not taken care until you bribe them. Most of the employees work less

than 2 hrs. Private companies can control them better. I know People fear that privatisation may result in Monopoly and increase in price but remember they can't operate the 

business in loss so they have to be reasonable. It is better to bear the price hike than bribe. Privation with proper regulation is good. 

vidya, vaidya, praja ravana, and health in countries like India ... vetini thalakaya lo brain unna ae country privatize cheyadhu... In case of US those are still public ... evadu ekkina ekkakapoina public transport buses will shuttle ... vetillo profit loss ani evadu chudadu its the responsibility of government to provide facilities.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

vidya, vaidya, praja ravana, and health in countries like India ... vetini thalakaya lo brain unna ae country privatize cheyadhu... In case of US those three are still public ... evadu ekkina ekkakapoina public transport buses will shuttle ... vetillo profit loss ani evadu chudadu its the responsibility of government to provide facilities.

US has great public transport

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Daaarling said:

US has great public transport

That’s what I am saying, u cannot say RTC is in loss so let’s privatize it. The goal of RTC is to serve people not making profits, it’s the responsibility of govt to fund RTC if in loss.

Loss vasthundhi ani routes lo bus apesthe ne people ke nv em echinattu 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, JackSeal said:

That’s what I am saying, u cannot say RTC is in loss so let’s privatize it. The goal of RTC is to serve people not making profits, it’s the responsibility of govt to fund RTC if in loss.

Loss vasthundhi ani routes lo bus apesthe ne people ke nv em echinattu 

Yes that's what I am saying there should be regulations and rules before sale that they should operate as per government Norms.

Just now, Daaarling said:

Yes that's what I am saying there should be regulations and rules before sale that they should operate as per government Norms.

Lol y would a private person do that ? RTC lo interstate and long haul routes are profitable so ave thippukuntaru privatize chesthe... if even govt enforce to run buses to remote areas why would a private person even buy it ... 

1 minute ago, JackSeal said:

Lol y would a private person do that ? RTC lo interstate and long haul routes are profitable so ave thippukuntaru privatize chesthe... if even govt enforce to run buses to remote areas why would a private person even buy it ... 

Privatisation should be done only when the buyer accepts the conditions

3 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Privatisation should be done only when the buyer accepts the conditions

now you are on point ... the same things happened with agriculture bills ... if govt introduced some clause to protect farmer and enforce MSP that would be piece s#it of bill to corporates, why would a corporate buy produce at MSP when price is very low ? ... so government is not adding those protections and that’s what farmers is protesting ... 

Just now, JackSeal said:

now you are on point ... the same things happened with agriculture bills ... if govt introduced some clause to protect farmer and enforce MSP that would be piece of bill to corporates, why would a corporate buy produce at MSP when price is very low ? ... so government is not adding those protections and that’s what farmers is protesting ... 

Then protest is not wrong. One should fight for the rights whether its BJP or Congress