babu gogineni gurinchi ee db opinion?

filterKaapi

Just now, filterKaapi said:

I watch his videos when youtube recommends me.. sometimes he makes sense.. sometimes he is very rude.. what do you guys feel

peaceful bros ni comment chese diryam ledu

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Babu gogineni has his own version of truth( science) and he thinks out of the box

he tries to change those who think inside the box of religion and superstitions.

1000 of years of brainwashing by religion in the name of brahmanism and we still suffer its consequences even today

fame raka mundu bane unde....... before big boss and other shows 

ippudu mari chadastam tayarru ayyadu ,...... sodi type feels 

but telugu lo okappudu family lo kondari norlu muyipiyadaniki correct content ichevadu....

i'll give summary - 

* he hates every one who has remotely supported any baba or guru or religious - it rules out all politicians and all non-political popular personalities. This is not going to help you to get followers other than select few 

he made a blunder by going to big-boss and that too playing politics in there. I thought he will use it to get more followers and become a TV personality, start his show etc... opposite - disaster. 

He is sensible in few instances but problem is that he thinks as if he is the only sensible person and rest not. Especially his takes on Hinduism are blasphemous and he has nothing to comment about God's children as they are perfect and scientific

• Upvote 1