Mahaa nati

modi_bhakth

Just now, Dosakai said:

If Jagan keeps this up, he will be declared as the greatest CM (even if he won't deserve it) of AP.

CBN's yrs of AP cm'ship were lost years for the state

YSR was way better.

CBN 94-2000 was pretty good , he changed the direction of state from welfare , fuedal state to development (atleast to some sections ) . 

His main failure was ignoring education system because he belived in neo liberal private education . Also perhaps his investments in Narayana group was also one reason . 

CBN surrounded himself with young , hungry politicians who went out to make a name for themselves. 

Over time they be ame the very thing they started to eradicate from state "entrenched fuedal politicians " . 

Even in 2014-2019 his cabinet was filled with people who only wanted to enrich themselves .  Even the biggest admirers of CBN accept this fact 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, betapilli said:

I would say worst politician of all the three, but a better CM than the other two. 

Worst politician in India of all time ma jagananna no competition

9 hours ago, Dosakai said:

awwwwwww..... the ugly fcuker needs a hug. @betapilli assure him that you are gonna dedicate your future nobel prize to the exemplary education provided by the Indian govt. 

bring a smile to that man's face, even if one can't see it behind that idiotic beard.

CBN at some point said that anyone from the state that wins a Nobel Prize will get 2 crore or something. What's Modi gonna give? I didn't study in the whole country though, just AP and TN. 

3 minutes ago, betapilli said:

CBN at some point said that anyone from the state that wins a Nobel Prize will get 2 crore or something. What's Modi gonna give? I didn't study in the whole country though, just AP and TN. 

the man just needs a hug. why do you have to be so cruel about it? 😢

Just now, Dosakai said:

the man just needs a hug. why do you have to be so cruel about it? 😢

I don't feel sorry for him, there are things that he did I like, but I don't like him enough to feel sorry for him. 

20 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Hindi weak anukunta akkada Modi pogidindi mee Peaceful minister ne

Nuvvu politics weak anukunta akkada biscuit easadu

nuvvu peaceful anukta vachi biscuit lo leg essav

4x4ws3.jpg

• Haha 1

On 2/9/2021 at 7:29 AM, Ryzen_renoir said:

Modi was a better CM than chandrababu ever was .  I don't like his divise politics but Gujarat went to new heights under him and the results show for themselves . 

AP public will answer that who is better cm in 2024 , individual answers are subjective 

Gujarat has already been a state filled with entrepreneurial spirit for centuries and that helped Modi to do even more to the state unlike the present AP which is filled with casteism. Jagga is the right ointment for this state who can split it further into 2 parts 

14 minutes ago, yskokila said:

Gujarat has already been a state filled with entrepreneurial spirit for centuries and that helped Modi to do even more to the state unlike the present AP which is filled with casteism. Jagga is the right ointment for this state who can split it further into 2 parts 

So if Modi was not the reason for Gujarat's sucess ,  leaders of Karnataka was not the reason for bengalurus sucess . 

Multiple other states made tremendous progress since the 80's - maharastra , tamil nadu , haryana , goa , etc . So their leaders was also not great

How come only Andhra leaders are responsible for our sucess ?  You do know chandrababu as a CM in 94-2004 only had around 5.5% gdp growth.

Look I am not blaming him for that slow growth , that was due to decades of mismanagement he Inherited but he also inherited a great city in Hyderabad