Mahaa nati

modi_bhakth

4 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

So if Modi was not the reason for Gujarat's sucess ,  leaders of Karnataka was not the reason for bengalurus sucess . 

How come only Andhra leaders are responsible for our sucess ? :giggle: . You do know chandrababu as a CM in 94-2004 only had around 5.5% gdp growth.

Look I am not blaming him for that slow growth , that was due to decades of mismanagement he Inherited but he also inherited a good city in Hyderabad .

I wholeheartedly wish Andhra should be divided into three or four parts . 

Rayalaseema separate  - confines the fuedal factionists to one place 

Krishna / Guntur and praksam - confines the casteist leaders to one place 

North Andhra as separate state with Godavari  - would give them independence from rayalaseema / krishna/Guntur political leaders 

Nellore as union territory  or merge with tamil nadu  - free from factionist / caste politics

The success of new Hyderabad is attributed to the deluge of Andhra immigrants and generosity of Telangana people...

CBN had the market in hand and he almost bought all the lands for free .. RFC was given to Ramoji at almost no cost, Cyberabad was constructed at 1 Rs per acre ... CBN lived because Tg was a gold mine of hearts

Just now, dasara_bullodu1 said:

The success of new Hyderabad is also attributed to the deluge of Andhra immigrants and generosity of Telangana people...

CBN had the market in hand and he almost bought all the lands for free .. RFC was given to Ramoji at almost no cost, Cyberabad was constructed at 1 Rs per acre ... CBN lived because Tg was a gold mine of hearts

Exactly , except old city Hyderabad was a welcoming place for anyone . That's why old city is still under developed due to their isolationist attitude .

Nizam's land Bank was a huge boon