Pre-approval letter for loan

Webdev

Hi,

Could you please suggest a legit company to get pre-approval letter to get loan when buying homes? Lot of home builders are asking for pre-approved letter to put you on waiting list for lots.

TIA

I think preapproval(not prequalification) requires  a hard inquiry and will be valid until 60 days. I was told if you have any other credit pulls for the same purpose during this 60 days time it won’t impact your score other than the initial inquiry, not sure to what extent/how many inquires. Google up! 

• Upvote 1

if ur serious in buying just get one from builder affilited finance or else get one from the bank where u been banking for a longtime.....once hard check is done for mortgage.....u can check with mutiple lenders and ur credit score won’t impact as long as reason is same like for mortgage..i think for 45 days

3 hours ago, Webdev said:

Hi,

Could you please suggest a legit company to get pre-approval letter to get loan when buying homes? Lot of home builders are asking for pre-approved letter to put you on waiting list for lots.

TIA

dcu istundi

I used Bank of America for negotiations ... aa tarvatha neeku nacchina shopping cheyacchu

Hi,

TIA

Try allybank, soft pull... Others are hard pull

Hi,

TIA

contacts friends who purchased home in your city.
Real estate brokers might recommend some.
make sure they have a local office sometimes it helps.
contact local credit unions in your city.

5 hours ago, Webdev said:

Hi,

TIA

PenFed