Data cleaning in excel

betapilli

I have an excel document with 96 or so sheets, each sheet is from one date, more often they are collected every two days, but sometimes, one day is missing. Each sheet has 9 *10 matrix. I am calculating the average of first three columns, and calculating max*min^2/2. Is there a way to make this faster, I have 100 excel documents with sheets like this. 

7 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Write a macro ra

Data is not collected very well, sometimes one row below, sometimes one row above, wrote a macro for one sheet, and copying manually to every sheet.

7 minutes ago, betapilli said:

Data is not collected very well, sometimes one row below, sometimes one row above, wrote a macro for one sheet, and copying manually to every sheet.

Find the first cell address where the data starts ra .. after that offset it

29 minutes ago, betapilli said:

I have an excel document with 96 or so sheets, each sheet is from one date, more often they are collected every two days, but sometimes, one day is missing. Each sheet has 9 *10 matrix. I am calculating the average of first three columns, and calculating max*min^2/2. Is there a way to make this faster, I have 100 excel documents with sheets like this. 

Nivu excel expert ha? ma mgr avo pivot tables charts cheyamannadhi ! Naaku new, ante google antundhi 😊

22 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Ctrl + Alt + Del ...Mottam Data clean ayyipotundi ... 33mtnj.gif

I poked the GI tract of a mouse by mistake, it is bleeding in the throat. I am feeling bad for the mouse. 

3 hours ago, betapilli said:

I poked the GI tract of a mouse by mistake, it is bleeding in the throat. I am feeling bad for the mouse. 

Thats ok its all for the Good of the World...33mtnj.gif