Nice video explaining Farmer bill

Telugodura456

From what I understood is these bills look appealing in theory, but farmers are unable to foresee the practicality and consequences. They need :

1) MSP to be intact

2) Mandi system in parallel with Privatization (to fall back on)

59 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

THis fellow blackman is paid member of indian caucas. He supported aborgation of article 370 also. Piccha light.

Manaki against ayitey antey antav .

Videos Kanna , thread vesi and points post cheye . Why farmer bill not good ani ! 

not good antey reasons cheppu rather questioning why good antu

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Epic said:

From what I understood is these bills look appealing in theory, but farmers are unable to foresee the practicality and consequences. They need :

1) MSP to be intact

2) Mandi system in parallel with Privatization (to fall back on)

Wrong. They were able to see the practicality, that’s why they are protesting 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, mirchi_bajji said:

is this true?

Not true. No one stopping farmers selling in private markets.

As per new rule if buyers doesn’t pay, farmers has to settle it with collectors or some bureaucrats ata, you know whom they support 

15 minutes ago, SnehamKosam said:

Wrong. They were able to see the practicality, that’s why they are protesting 

In that case why did they made an alternate demand to pass the law and make MSP legal? Why not reject the law right way?

34 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Videos Kanna , thread vesi and points post cheye . Why farmer bill not good ani ! 

I would support farm bill if the government first brought in reforms to agricultural practices and then gone ahead with market reforms. Reforms ante better technology, better storage, better yield mechanisms and level playing field for all farmers: Large and small and marginal. Without that seedha market reforms is unpractical as the rich will only get richer types laga. These bills wont hit all the farmers equally. Some benefit...while many will lose. 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Vedieos lo points leva? guddi gurram!

2 hours ago, mirchi_bajji said:

is this true?

Cheppu thoni thenginattu post chesindu vaa I was looking for this info. Only the middlemen brokers and khalistani badcows are protesting every farmer should feel really happy with these reforms 

11 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

Cheppu thoni thenginattu post chesindu vaa I was looking for this info. Only the middlemen brokers and khalistani badcows are protesting every farmer should feel really happy with these reforms 

THe pamphlet clearly says made by citti.net a pro bjp news outlet. That paid guy simply forwarded it.

ప్రజలు శుంఠ వచ్చిన పర్వాలేదు గాని వళ్ళు బలుపు గాళ్లని పదవి లో పెట్టకూడదు అని డిసైడ్ అయ్యారో మోడీ కి జి పగలడం ఖాయం  .... remember how YSR came to ruling because of CBN's arrogance... 

naaku ivanni telvad vayya. . 

i've only one question how can muki amban increase his networth by 73% in 2020(adding $37 Billion) while more than 70% of indians lost their bread for more than 6 months, millions walked across the country to reach their hometowns as if living in stone age. . .the list goes on.

Why can't there be a wealth tax of 2 or at least 1%, if not at least half percent wealth tax on the people holding net worth more than 1 billion USD. Its not an injustice to them or nothing loss to them . .

why agri cess on everyone, prathi okkadi meedha, prathi transaction meeda };_ 

• Upvote 2