Nice video explaining Farmer bill

Telugodura456

36 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Dumbos maa modi ni edriste matashe ani @Hydrockersbro chepamanadu

Edurichadam endi? I asked a doubt. He said he would like to discuss more, so inka explain cheyalani adga, cuz i genuinely didn't understand. Neek teliste cheppu lekapote ledu. Ee warning lu endi? Emana north korea la unnama

rgvObV-shared.gif 

• Haha 1

Just now, Ellen said:

Edurichadam endi? I asked a doubt. He said he would like to discuss more, so inka explain cheyalani adga, cuz i genuinely didn't understand. Neek teliste cheppu lekapote ledu. Ee warning lu endi? Emana north korea la unnama

Ninnu kadhe akka, nuv gammunundu... 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Ni doubts ki scientists kuda silent avutaru maha brain

On 2/10/2021 at 10:52 PM, Assam_Bhayya said:

naaku ivanni telvad vayya. . 

i've only one question how can muki amban increase his networth by 73% in 2020(adding $37 Billion) while more than 70% of indians lost their bread for more than 6 months, millions walked across the country to reach their hometowns as if living in stone age. . .the list goes on.

Why can't there be a wealth tax of 2 or at least 1%, if not at least half percent wealth tax on the people holding net worth more than 1 billion USD. Its not an injustice to them or nothing loss to them . .

why agri cess on everyone, prathi okkadi meedha, prathi transaction meeda };_ 

How a Change in a Rule by SEBI Helped Reliance Raise Rs 53,000 crore | NewsClick

The recently-concluded rights issue of shares by Reliance Industries Limited would not have been possible were it not for the relaxation of a crucial rule by the Securities and Exchange Board of India a few days before the Mukesh Ambani-headed company declared that it would conduct the country’s biggest-ever rights issue to raise over Rs 53,000 crore. This is the sixth article in a series on India’s largest private conglomerate.
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, RSUCHOU said:

Agri reforms have multiple cogs like access to the market, Storage facilities, food processing units, lesser middlemen. Government cannot invest in the infrastructure at the same pace as the requirement. Hence, by opening up the market, you are allowing the infrastructure to grow at the pace required by using private money. Just like PPP in building Airports/Roads etc. In India, most of the agriculture is done by people with lesser land holdings. For example in most of the villages in South and other states like Bihar, Maharastra etc, the people that own land lesser than 2 acres is more than 95% of the land owners. So, investing in technology like drip irrigation or buying tractors and food processing unit establishment cannot be done. In the current setup, with the Mandi structure, the middlemen gangup on the farmers and steal their produce at such a cheap price that, farming becomes economically unviable. For example, my village is less than 100 KMs from Bangalore. The price of say tomato is never less than 5 rs per KG most of the year, the middlemen never give more than 2rs per kilo. They do not even let the farmers go out and sell. Also, the farmers cannot invest in technologies like drip irrigation etc as they cost around 50K per acre. When their entire income is less than the cost they spent, they get into a vicious debt cycle. They cannot afford to buy machinery like tractors etc as well as their volumes do not warrant or support that kind of an expenditure. 

One another problem with irrigation is that the farmers are not educated on the newer technologies and are never given access to the market demands. So, what in turn happens is that they go on producing according to the age old mindsets they inherited. For example, my village is in a drought prone zone. We get water once in a while from the dams. The moment we get water, everyone in the village goes for paddy cultivation. They do not even consider growing something like Aloevera that grows abundantly even if we do not cultivate it. What is needed for us is a processing unit. So, the intention of letting private entities to enter into farming is a welcome change. Also, the idea of making India an open market is a welcome change as well.

Now coming to why there is opposition if the farm bills are so very good. First of all, the opposition is primarily centered from the Jatt belt of Haryana, Punjab. Punjab (Meaning land of 5 rivers) was a water abundant fertile state. During the Second world war and the latter famine, there was an acute shortage of Wheat/Paddy. So, the government got into regulating the produce and started deciding a MSP so that they ensure the supply and start filling their godowns with grain for an eventuality. Also, Average land size in Punjab, Haryana and borders of UP belt was more than 7 acres. This meant people could employ machinery like tractors, motors etc to maximize the produce. This worked well until the bad effects of single crop farming kicked in. Due to no crop change, the quantity of produce and quality of produce has gone down completely, taking along with it, the fertility of the land and giving in a new problem called, water scarcity. As an icing on the cake, they also had to dispose of all the stubble that comes in after Wheat and rice are harvested. To easily get rid of the stubble, the farmers started burning the stubble, adding to the pollution. So, when the government proposed the farm bills, they also vehemently prodded the people to look away from what has been their inherited knowledge to get to more modern farming models and investing in commercial crops etc.

The farmers are stubborn and are being mislead by the Mandi owners that stand to lose in this whole equation. While I can go on a little further into explaining this problem, I am not sure, if that would interest you. In short, what I would say is, these bills are one of the best reforms to have been made by this government. But, being hot headed as they are, they just squandered an opportunity to make impact.

you are so wrong in a lot of what you are saying.

1. farmers are not gonna get more for their produce in a privatized market. So no idea what you mean when you say farmers can't afford tech. They won't be able to afford it anyway even in a free market.

The law's purpose is entirely different. if you have patience, you check out my response on a similar thread. ask if you want to.

again, there's nothing wrong with the bill. There's nothing wrong with farmer's protest too. Its two parties trying to negotiate their arrangement in the economic chain.