Want to know the pulse of the DB

betapilli

How many of you were in a live-in relationship before marriage  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, mustang302 said:

Live in, best option..we didn't feel any different even tho we got married, but having a kid changed everything..being a parent is hard man..😂😨

You are blessed to be a father. Some people struggle to have kids. Ela anuko uncle 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Hungry_DinoBaby said:

Sure. 
we talk to them, we like them and then they pass statements. We get hurt. 

Now if you say then dont talk to people, that’s not how life works unfortunately.

You can talk, but you don't have to get hurt. If you're getting hurt, it's because you yourself are not comfortable with what you did. If you took a conscious decision, why would you be hurt?

• Upvote 1

Just now, betapilli said:

You can talk, but you don't have to get hurt. If you're getting hurt, it's because you yourself are not comfortable with what you did. If you took a conscious decision, why would you be hurt?

Ade kadha na badha.
It is very hard to raise voice aganist people who are not enemies. I get hurt because they do not respect the decisions I made while they feel they r doing ‘it’ right. That makes me feel uncomfortable. 

18 minutes ago, Hungry_DinoBaby said:

Tell me about it.

Oka person tho matladinapudu manaki ardam avthundi valla mentality in short time. So evarini enthalo pettalo ekkada topic cut cheyalo ardam avthey chalu. Ekuva chanuvu ichekodhi, they make us feel naive. 

You will hardly find really nice people.. and lucky if you have got a family here. If you don’t, you have to adjust. Mostly manaki nache friends dorakaru. Inka konni vishayallo nachaledu ani andarini cut chesukuntu pothe we will be alone. Social circles anthe untayi. Chusi chudanatlu vadileyadame.

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Hungry_DinoBaby said:

Tell me about it.

Oka person tho matladinapudu manaki ardam avthundi valla mentality in short time. So evarini enthalo pettalo ekkada topic cut cheyalo ardam avthey chalu. Ekuva chanuvu ichekodhi, they make us feel naive. 

Em matladutunnav

31 minutes ago, Hungry_DinoBaby said:

Ade kadha na badha.
It is very hard to raise voice aganist people who are not enemies. I get hurt because they do not respect the decisions I made while they feel they r doing ‘it’ right. That makes me feel uncomfortable. 

andarni edipincha kunda nidra povu ee roju ani fix ayyava ammay

7 minutes ago, betapilli said:

Em matladutunnav

Evarini enthalo pettalo anthalo pettali ani telling ekuva chanuvu isthey manam hurt avtham ani. Its natural.

1 minute ago, Dosakai said:

pulse tesukovaali ani cheppi, mandhu raasisthunnav endhi ammay.

andukey mee doctor lani nammam mem.

Enduku badhapadutundo telikapoyina, edo cheppadaniki try chestunna