Air India business class evaranna travel chesara

toranam

2 minutes ago, toranam said:

How is ur experience 

My cousin travelled five  months ago , service is almost same as economy class but with comfortable seating for double the price .

That was when covid was peak in india , so I can't say it has improved since then . 

At that time his only concern was getting to US anyway possible , he didn't care for anything else 

3 times travelled so far. Recently travelled in Jan. Air Canada business tho polisthe chandalanga vuntadi. Worn out seats.

but luckily most of the times only 30% business class fill avtay. So mana istam vachinattu ekkada padithe Akkada kurchovachu. 

if you have atleast one other option avoid it any cost. 

If you are considering AI for quickest journey time, parents' communication issue etc - suck it up and proceed, but keep your expectation very low. You will still be disappointed. 

I travelled in Air India business In January.

Same kind of service as economy as someone mentioned above. edho oka 1% ekkuva service unnattu anpichindi. only advantage is lay flat seats. Avi kuda not very comfortable compared to Qatar/Emirates, but ippudu air india okate option kabatti andhulone ocham.

Just now, stag said:

I travelled in Air India business In January.

Same kind of service as economy as someone mentioned above. edho oka 1% ekkuva service unnattu anpichindi. only advantage is lay flat seats. Avi kuda not very comfortable compared to Qatar/Emirates, but ippudu air india okate option kabatti andhulone ocham.

etihad/emirates emi leva ...?

1 minute ago, CuteDesiGal said:

Nope emirates nd Qatar started

auna. I don't know if that is a latest update.

When we travelled back, I called both emirates and qatar.

Qatar said they aren't operating any flights from Ind to US

Emirates said I have to book 2 separate tickets. one from Hyd-Dubai, and other from Dubai - US.. avanni jaragani panulu ani light tiskoni air india ticket konukkunna.

do you know anybody who took qatar/emirates in the recent times?

3 minutes ago, stag said:

auna. I don't know if that is a latest update.

When we travelled back, I called both emirates and qatar.

Qatar said they aren't operating any flights from Ind to US

Emirates said I have to book 2 separate tickets. one from Hyd-Dubai, and other from Dubai - US.. avanni jaragani panulu ani light tiskoni air india ticket konukkunna.

do you know anybody who took qatar/emirates in the recent times?

Qatar telusu

Qatar, Emirates and Etihad questionable...website lo they allow us book flights but flights untaya leda anedi guarantee ledhu..malli refund ki apply cheyyatam and end up buying tickets in AI....so better go for AI...100% guarantee on flight.

14 hours ago, toranam said:

How is ur experience 

Depends on the jet.

If its B787, comfort is lot better in business class in Dreamliner.

SFO and ORD, Air India flies 777's and business class in this are comparatively okay.

Coming to service, I don't know how to rate as at the most we come across air hostess may be 5-6 times per flight and not sure what to look for service, I don't consider service as a criteria.

2 hours ago, CuteDesiGal said:

Nope emirates nd Qatar started

+1

Why trying AI still ? Last minute lo flights cancel avutayi AI vi and they automatically wont rebook. CUstomer care is a joke. Few hours before flying kuda ma parents will fly or not teliyale and i was on call for 7-8 hrs and still had trouble to resolve issue. Ma manager antadu emanna ante. Upgraded seats ki pay chesaka kuda they didnt get seats which they had to resolve at airport during checkin.  Appudu AI okkate operating so i had no choice dont opt for AI. 

Btw my parents traveled in economy not business class.