How to condolence when friend father expired?

Rebel_Uncle

Friend valla nanna chanipoyadu, ela odarchali? he went to India now. 

I am not so old how to react in this situation. He said he may be not coming back annadu. 

oka message chesthe saripodha or frequest calls cheyala or how ? 

1 hour ago, stag said:

nenu aithe idhi chestha

if you are in India and your friend's father also expired in India, I would definitely go to his home on the same day and be there for any help.

if nuvvu ikkada unte-

I would call him next day and say I am so sry for the loss(same day call chesthe they might be busy in the last rites and you don't want to be on phone with him on that day). you need to be stronger than ever now and take care of your mom & sister/brother etc. em help kavalanna don't hesitate to reach me out and remember your dad's blessings will always be with you and your family in every way possible ani cheptha.

E thread lo answer ichindi nuvokadive bro. 

andukay denni langala forum annaru. 

evarana chanipothay koda vellaki joke laga vundi

the best thing would be to give him space

let him grieve

once you think its appropriate, make a good will gesture 

remind him that he isnt alone but he is also expected to grow up and fulfill some of fathers responbilities

celebrating and remembering his dad's life and memories is all we can do ani cheppu (if you were to have a call with him)

6 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

the best thing would be to give him space

let him grieve

once you think its appropriate, make a good will gesture 

remind him that he isnt alone but he is also expected to grow up and fulfill some of fathers responbilities

celebrating and remembering his dad's life and memories is all we can do ani cheppu (if you were to have a call with him)

Whats right time to call? Aftee body taken away or in between how many days ani question