Started Hotel Cecil on $NFLX

TOM_BHAYYA

Ya appatlo baga viral aindi video. Real life ghost videos ani egabadi vetkitunde YouTube lo nenu okapudu. A video teesina idi matram untadi mention lo

4 hours ago, Picheshwar said:

off aa?

Not much..I just watched 1st episode and yeah..it looked weird.. no more patience to watch 3 more hour long episodes which are dragged on and on for no reason. 

Its obvious she had drugs and she also takes medicine for bi polar...she was seen wandering around before elevator incident. She climbed up using fire staircase and .... Google first result you get the entire story in 3 lines

9 minutes ago, hunkyfunky said:

Not much..I just watched 1st episode and yeah..it looked weird.. no more patience to watch 3 more hour long episodes which are dragged on and on for no reason. 

Its obvious she had drugs and she also takes medicine for bi polar...she was seen wandering around before elevator incident. She climbed up using fire staircase and .... Google first result you get the entire story in 3 lines

lol biscuit next episodes.. sodhi draaaaaag

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

over dramatized ..ide analysis mana dbians 2 threads lo aipogottevallu. Madanapalle incident for example. 

8 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Hmm start cheselopaley draag ah ? Start cheyala vadda? silent_I1

Don't ....entire story should've been 30 min max...as I said wikipedia gives you summary in 5 lines and what happened is just one line. 

This is discovery and  history channel kind of BS and drag....dramatic music, interviews with lots of people ..funny thing is they interviewed people who has nothing to do with case ....just wow

They look for security footage after half the episode over....I thought not bad .after 1st episode, there are 3 more ...what ? Enough

2 minutes ago, hunkyfunky said:

Don't ....entire story should've been 30 min max...as I said wikipedia gives you summary in 5 lines and what happened is just one line. 

This is discovery and  history channel kind of BS and drag....dramatic music, interviews with lots of people ..funny thing is they interviewed people who has nothing to do with case ....just wow

They look for security footage after half the episode over....I thought not bad .after 1st episode, there are 3 more ...what ? Enough

Thank you !

45 minutes ago, hunkyfunky said:

35 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Aithe skip ⏭