Started Hotel Cecil on $NFLX

TOM_BHAYYA

2 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Did they show missing 2 mins footage in the series?

nothing missing. they edited the time frame intentionally and it was altered by LAPD for confidential reasons but not by the Hotel. Detective told about this.

3 minutes ago, quirky said:

Elisa and her family deseve better than 4 hours of youtube highlights and conspiracy theories 

It's partly her family's fault

you can't really leave a bipolar person in vulnerable situations. They have their limitations

13 minutes ago, Sputnik said:

you can't really leave a bipolar person in vulnerable situations. They have their limitations

Agree bro...normal 21 year olds.. Okay, but given her long list of medications it's criminal to allow her to be alone.. That too in a shitty hotel like that

16 minutes ago, Sputnik said:

I think they aren't that educated bro, papam antha awareness leni vallu they run a restaurant antene edo kashta jeevulu. 

All in all, a tragic event that should bring attention to the plight of people having bipolar disorder

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, zarathustra said:

I think they aren't that educated bro, papam antha awareness leni vallu they run a restaurant antene edo kashta jeevulu. 

All in all, a tragic event that should bring attention to the plight of people having bipolar disorder

that's true ninna kotha vishayalu telsinay about bipolar disorder

no wonder SSR suicided too.

Mental health shoouldn't be taken on a light note.

I dated a girl who had Bipolar disorder long ago in the past. 

She had extreme mood swings, some days she would be like I love you so much can't live without you some days she would just avoid me. 

Appatlo nenu kooda 23 years so antha maturity ledu to understand her side of the things, unlike now. 

Just now, Sputnik said:

that's true ninna kotha vishayalu telsinay about bipolar disorder

no wonder SSR suicided too.

Mental health shoouldn't be taken on a light note.

Unfortunately Indian community lo mental health anedani meeda almost zero awareness. 

Not just talking about the not so educated people, even educated people behave like total morons. 

That added to the constant comparison with someone you know mentality and rat race fever, makes a lot of them susceptible to mental health issues. 

Don't be surprised if our next gen kids have massive, massive mental health issues. 

I think Indian next gen will be more prone to these than any other ethnicity

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, zarathustra said:

I dated a girl who had Bipolar disorder long ago in the past. 

She had extreme mood swings, some days she would be like I love you so much can't live without you some days she would just avoid me. 

Appatlo nenu kooda 23 years so antha maturity ledu to understand her side of the things, unlike now. 

Prime lo Modern Love chusava

one of the best series.

andulo one episode covers a bipolar woman. watch it if interested

1 minute ago, Sputnik said:

Prime lo Modern Love chusava

one of the best series.

andulo one episode covers a bipolar woman. watch it if interested

Will check it out, tell my wife as well. 

She wanted to be a psychiatrist but got depressed dealing with those cases and opted out of it. 

My niece is currently training to be a psychiatrist