Determination of Manasa Varanasi - Miss india 2020

Diana

9 hours ago, tom bhayya said:

Every year supplement raasa final year ki anni clear chesaa oka time lo 14 subjects raayalsi vachindhi okkaru kuda appreciate cheyaledhu Naa determination ni ippudu ameyni cheyyala?

haha nenu kuda ide raddam anukunna Samara

20's lo unnaru kada papalu. so pita pita laadutunnaru

comedy entante aa prince howle ganiki zindagi la hit ledu. vaadu emo deeniki judge..lol

many in this group want to leave pellalu for a day and date one of these girls. but em chestaru once your hole mate is fixed. its fixed for life

• Haha 1

Daughter of Auto-rickshaw Driver Crowned Miss India 2020 Runner-Up

| Hyderabad | February 12, 2021 | 3:25 pm
Daughter Of Auto-rickshaw Driver Crowned Miss India 2020 Runner-up

Yet another inspiring story we find lately is the daughter of Auto-rickshaw Driver becoming the Femina Miss India 2020 Runner-up. Overcoming innumerable struggles, Manya Singh from Uttar Pradesh bagged the runner-up title of the prestigious Miss India beauty.

After crowned as runner-up, Manya penned a long inspirational note with the images, talking about the struggles she faced on the road to success. Manya has not had an easy childhood and her parents and the new sensation had worked hard to get her proper education.

In her Instagram post, she wrote, “I’ve spent numerous nights without food and sleep. I’ve spent many afternoons walking for miles on end. My blood, sweat, and tears have amalgamated into courage to pursue my dreams. Being a rickshaw driver’s daughter, I never had the opportunity to attend school as I had to start working in my teens. All the clothes I had were hand-me-downs. I yearned for books, but luck wasn’t in my favour. Eventually, my parents mortgaged whatever little jewellery my mother had to ensure that I paid my exam fees in order to earn a degree.”

Manya opened up about the struggles, saying that she hoped to inspire others by using the platform provided by Miss India to talk about her journey.

5 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

Miss India maree inta cheap ayipoinda.. auto drivers and bus conductors daughters are also doing ramp walk for miss india..how strange.. 

auto driver ani cheppukuntaru le 

oka 50 autos owner ayina kuda 

vijayawada maa friend valla father ki oka 25 autos vunnayi and auto stand leader 

2 to 3 wards gelipinchukuntadu corporation lo okappudu ippudu maa friend auto driver kodukena 

1 hour ago, manadonga said:

auto driver ani cheppukuntaru le 

oka 50 autos owner ayina kuda 

vijayawada maa friend valla father ki oka 25 autos vunnayi and auto stand leader 

2 to 3 wards gelipinchukuntadu corporation lo okappudu ippudu maa friend auto driver kodukena 

That's exception.. don't generalize.