God is our witness!

Raazu

Many times we (I) think that no one is watching and prone to do something wrong, but God watches everything we do 24/7 in incognito mode! 

many times we (I) think bad about others from inside and try to pretend good outside, others see outside appearances, but God Looks inside and hears inside voices/feelings.

Based on our deeds, we deposit Good and Bad Karma’s and accordingly our results. 

~Raazu’ism

1 hour ago, Raazu said:

Many times we (I) think that no one is watching and prone to do something wrong, but God watches everything we do 24/7 in incognito mode! 

many times we (I) think bad about others from inside and try to pretend good outside, others see outside appearances, but God Looks inside and hears inside voices/feelings.

Based on our deeds, we deposit Good and Bad Karma’s and accordingly our results. 

~Raazu’ism

did god watches.. every living being (insects...etc) or only humans...?

why he only watch...instead of doing something...?

1 hour ago, Raazu said:

~Raazu’ism

How come Kalyan babu see and hear ?

1 hour ago, Raazu said:

~Raazu’ism

God daaka enduku nee browser lo em chestunnavo Apple vaadu FB vaadu google vaadu kooda chaooatunnaru....

51 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

did god watches.. every living being (insects...etc) or only humans...?

why he only watch...instead of doing something...?

For the same reason, in the court, judges just watch n listen and pronounce the jury verdict.