Idi vinara

Killer66

22 minutes ago, hunkyfunky said:

She was found drunk when they found her...she confessed taking ganja ( weed ) and enjoying gang bang with her boy friend and his brothers ..I doubt TG police would have any other motive now...they already did a mistake by arresting auto drivers

oh my mad. nammable ga ledu. nijama? aame weed kuda kottanu ani confess sesinda. sFun_duh2

4 auto drivers sangati endi, TV channels 1 day motham vaala photos meeda ne batikaayi ga...

Mari inko 4 women ni kuda rape chesaru annaru auto drivers ninna, adi media creation a?

G meeda tannali TV channels ni 

5 minutes ago, Satakarni_bali said:

4 auto drivers sangati endi, TV channels 1 day motham vaala photos meeda ne batikaayi ga...

Mari inko 4 women ni kuda rape chesaru annaru auto drivers ninna, adi media creation a?

G meeda tannali TV channels ni 

oka manchi lawyer ni patti..paruvu nashtam dava veyinchali...

If this twist is true ... then ninna encounter encounter anna valla etu randi vya ... ninna vallani encounter chesi unte enti paristhithi... that is the reason govt shouldn’t bend to mass hysteria and encourage encounters ... due process of law is what we need.

50 minutes ago, sunnam said:

oh my mad. nammable ga ledu. nijama? aame weed kuda kottanu ani confess sesinda. sFun_duh2

Yes... That's why they reported saying auto drivers drugged her..as she was under influence at that time... Its actually weed. Police can easily know if it's alcohol or drugs...physical test can also tell of it's rape or consensual ( some controversy is there here and can't be used in court , but enough clues to what to happened ).

I'm curious to know if and why auto drivers confessed.. 

They all have phones and if they are not with her they are somewhere doing some work and has some alibi. On a weekday evening...

I think police cought all the drivers in the auto first , leaked to media and then realized what happened

1 minute ago, sunnam said:

calling feminists. paapam aa auto drivers lives naasanam sesaru ga. 

a auto vallandariki a feminists to padukune chance ivvali as compensation.

3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

a auto vallandariki a feminists to padukune chance ivvali as compensation.

punishment apt. :giggle: but inka vallani valla families kuda respect ivvaru ga. nammi oka paisa kuda appu ivvaru. adi evaru fill sestharu.