Pharma Student Never Raped By Auto Driver, Girl Hoodwinked Cops To Escape Parent's Ire: Read Shocking Details Of Case

Jilchika

2 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

Auto drivers sangham dharna start sesaara

I support this.. Some awareness is needed. How easily she blamed rape on them. 

She enjoyed gang bang and weed .. why can't media highlight this 😀

10 minutes ago, hunkyfunky said:

I support this.. Some awareness is needed. How easily she blamed rape on them. 

She enjoyed gang bang and weed .. why can't media highlight this 😀

monna mahila sanghalu dharna sesar ga maku nyayam kaavali louda kaavali ani ipudem antaro sudali

evado TV channel odu, oka 20 mins program run chesindu...

outskirts lo transport facility sarigga lekapovadam, anduke auto ni nammukunaru..danivalle ila rafes aitunayi ani..

2 minutes ago, Marsmangalodu said:

imagine if this came into light later and police already encountered those auto drivers.. that is why encounters are not always an answer to all the crimes

They are never the answer. Encounter is accepting that the judiciary and policing system both are a big grand ZERO. 

Antha matraniki ani why shout from the rooftops about us being the world's biggest democracy

Just now, zarathustra said:

They are never the answer. Encounter is accepting that the judiciary and policing system both are a big grand ZERO. 

Antha matraniki ani why shout from the rooftops about us being the world's biggest democracy

Even more than, how do we celebrate the Republic day and call ourselves a Republic when all it takes is a fake encounter to close a case

Just now, psycopk said:

something is fishy.. nina cops enquiry cheste..ilantivi chala chesam ani news icharu... 

Adi media sensationalist news, to create racha. Evadayithe media ee news post chesaru vaadiki cheyali bhogi pandaga first

Just now, psycopk said:

i dont think so... reliable official source lekunda circulate avadu inta sensational news..

Hehe..!! Oh my samara..

Sensation cases la first two days Lo vache news anni oohaganale, based on allegations. Not every-time but mostly.

Disha lanti Cases lo starting nundi ending varaku same allegations turn into facts backed by evidences which are undeniable. But such cases are 10/100 ..

migita 90 cases lo, FIR nundi IO report varaku zamane aasman faraq vuntadi