Give some slack to police in india..

hunkyfunky

I feel police in hyd/ blore /Chennai/bombay and other 2nd tier cities are getting better .... not comparable to western countries, but given all constraints at least few of them are working hard , accountable and trying to help victims... We have seen how they worked during covid and in most of crimes these days they are able to catch / solve the cases ..

Of course cell phone tracking and CC TVs are helping them a lot...

Not all police are corrupt to the core as you see in movies or as honest as ravi teja ..but I feel most are middle/upper middle class ...working long hours ...pressure ...etc...

Not every one gets to be corrupt and mint crores...

Just a rant...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, hunkyfunky said:

I feel police in hyd/ blore /Chennai/bombay and other 2nd tier cities are getting better .... not comparable to western countries, but given all constraints at least few of them are working hard , accountable and trying to help victims... We have seen how they worked during covid and in most of crimes these days they are able to catch / solve the cases ..

5e5fcdefd53155-74008782.jpg&static=true
Urologist: 80% Of Men With E.D Don't Know...
Health & Living
cliktrkr.club

5e5fcdefd53155-74008782.jpg&static=true
Urologist: 80% Of Men With E.D Don't Know...
Health & Living
cliktrkr.club

Not all police are corrupt to the core as you see in movies or as honest as ravi teja ..but I feel most are middle/upper middle class ...working long hours ...pressure ...etc...

Just a rant...

Policelaki vache jeetham entha? Oka tier 3 town lo kooda pillala chaduvulaki minimum 1 to 1 and half lakh avuthundi. Rent is minimum 6-7k that too 1 bed house Adhe konukkovali ante flat at least 25 lakhs. On top of that number of people to police ratio is very high. Antha mandiki oka 10-15 untaru police lu including writers, constables and everyone. Stress levels ekkuva. Supplement chesukotaniki side businesses chese antha time andariki undadhu especially in high crime areas. On top of that subpar ammunition for them. Police station bayata murder jarigina aa murder chesevalla daggara advanced weapons or manpower untundi veellakanna.  Inka lanchalu teesukokunda enduku untaru? I mean I am not condoning it but people who take it reasonably probably are doing for their own survival 

18 minutes ago, hunkyfunky said:

subway_728x90.jpg

scotts_300x250.jpg

Just a rant...

Police are okay in india , main problem is the judiciary . 

Just now, Rushabhi said:

Policelaki vache jeetham entha? Oka tier 3 town lo kooda pillala chaduvulaki minimum 1 to 1 and half lakh avuthundi. Rent is minimum 6-7k that too 1 bed house Adhe konukkovali ante flat at least 25 lakhs. On top of that number of people to police ratio is very high. Antha mandiki oka 10-15 untaru police lu including writers, constables and everyone. Stress levels ekkuva. Supplement chesukotaniki side businesses chese antha time andariki undadhu especially in high crime areas. On top of that subpar ammunition for them. Police station bayata murder jarigina aa murder chesevalla daggara advanced weapons or manpower untundi veellakanna.  Inka lanchalu teesukokunda enduku untaru? I mean I am not condoning it but people who take it reasonably probably are doing for their own survival 

Exactly...I don't live in India but in my short visits I've seen SI and Asst. SI living in rental homes 1 br apartments, or 3 room private homes .. kids going to neighborhood schools.... typical middle /upper middle class.  One family rents in brothers home - 3 rooms - 2 kids... He works for 12 + hours everyday for 6 days..some times night drives and comes home at 4.  his wife only demand is movie on Sunday and he jokingly says I can always get tickets being SI. He might be earning extra and saving but their life style is same for last 6 years... 

He got covid recently and is doing well now.... that's why brother was worried about spread as there are 6 other families living but luckily only he got and other bachelor vacated the room for his quarantine.....  

Everytime I see cops shown extreme ends...either too corrupt / too honest / too lazy...I always remember his family. 

salaries baane increase chesaru in recent year...but yes, Indian population ki, not even force and they need to upgrade in terms of weapons and other tactical gear.

regarding living like middle class, well some govt employees are very very honest and are never corrupted, so obviously they live like that....but those who are corrupted also try to live as low as possible...because own dept. lone out of jealous, ACB ki hints isthu untaru co-workers.....so majority of them try to live low unless they are in top level position

1 hour ago, hunkyfunky said:

Exactly...I don't live in India but in my short visits I've seen SI and Asst. SI living in rental homes 1 br apartments, or 3 room private homes .. kids going to neighborhood schools.... typical middle /upper middle class.  One family rents in brothers home - 3 rooms - 2 kids... He works for 12 + hours everyday for 6 days..some times night drives and comes home at 4.  his wife only demand is movie on Sunday and he jokingly says I can always get tickets being SI. He might be earning extra and saving but their life style is same for last 6 years... 

He got covid recently and is doing well now.... that's why brother was worried about spread as there are 6 other families living but luckily only he got and other bachelor vacated the room for his quarantine.....  

Everytime I see cops shown extreme ends...either too corrupt / too honest / too lazy...I always remember his family. 

12 minutes ago, no01 said:

salaries baane increase chesaru in recent year...but yes, Indian population ki, not even force and they need to upgrade in terms of weapons and other tactical gear.

regarding living like middle class, well some govt employees are very very honest and are never corrupted, so obviously they live like that....but those who are corrupted also try to live as low as possible...because own dept. lone out of jealous, ACB ki hints isthu untaru co-workers.....so majority of them try to live low unless they are in top level position

Yes... They try not to show off and I've seen this. But working conditions, facilities etc are bad as you say...

Traffic police used to be most corrupt, but now with e challans etc and every one with cell phones recording all it's like before. 

1 hour ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

judiciary is problem everywhere .... judges do their best to avoid pressure situations so that police face the most heat

1 hour ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

The problem is police inefficiency due to work overload or recklessness ... majority of criminal cases are acquitted because of investigating officer failure to record evidence/collect properly and write charge sheet etc etc etc ... what judiciary needs is evidence if police provide them to point without witness turning hostile, those cases are solved quickly... the failure and mistakes done  by investigating officer are giving a chance to defense lawyers and thus case prolongs indefinitely... 

provide clear evidence case closed ... 

1 hour ago, JackSeal said:

The problem is police inefficiency due to work overload or recklessness ... majority of criminal cases are acquitted because of investigating officer failure to record evidence/collect properly and write charge sheet etc etc etc ... what judiciary needs is evidence if police provide them to point without witness turning hostile, those cases are solved quickly... the failure and mistakes done  by investigating officer are giving a chance to defense lawyers and thus case prolongs indefinitely... 

provide clear evidence case closed ... 

In all cases of wealthy /political influence this is common...judge throws the case citing small mistakes in evidence or lack of eye witness...

I heard some people defending this as life in jails in india is brutal and these people " suffered enough" in public's eye and their reputation is lost anyway. ** them