Nina r#pe case encounter encounter anna vallu come here ... example to show how dangerous instant Justice ...

JackSeal

3 minutes ago, Yuvasamudram said:

I disagree. 4 years ago car ela padithe ala drive chese vadini. Oka 4 tickets padinai all set aina.

Bayam bakthi untene set avutharu.

Disha case lo encounter chesaru kabatte 2 rape cases jariginai lekapothe 10 jarigevi. We are seeing it from different angles and nothing wrong.

Local mla ni esesthe better baa instead of killing random poor people picked up from the roads

1 minute ago, Yuvasamudram said:

I disagree. 4 years ago car ela padithe ala drive chese vadini. Oka 4 tickets padinai all set aina.

Bayam bakthi untene set avutharu.

Disha case lo encounter chesaru kabatte 2 rape cases jariginai lekapothe 10 jarigevi. We are seeing it from different angles and nothing wrong.

Your missing the point neku debba padindhi 4 times kabbati nv set ayyav... vere vadki tickets paddai ani nv set avvale kada, same here neku 4 times chance echaka set ayyav algae let law decide what’s best punishment for such crimes ... 

10 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

:3D_Smiles::3D_Smiles:

aa  pilla valla mana DB lo enthamandhi raktham chindhinchaaru - ippudochi malli don’t blame antaav u nasty uncle 😂😂

Andaru amma naa tamil ammayi movie, bandla ganesh ayyaru

• Haha 2

Just now, JackSeal said:

Your missing the point neku debba padindhi 4 times kabbati nv set ayyav... vere vadki tickets paddai ani nv set avvale kada, same here neku 4 times chance echaka set ayyav algae let law decide what’s best punishment for such crimes ... 

You have a point.

But nenu thelivi thakkuva vaadini kabbatti I waited until I got tickets lekapothe munde sardukune vaadini.

19 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

https://www.telugubulletin.com/a-big-twist-in-ghatkesar-pharmacy-student-rape-case-115724

If this twist is true ... then ninna encounter encounteranna valla etu randi vya ... ninna vallani encounter chesi unte enti paristhithi... that is the reason govt shouldn’t bend to mass hysteria and encourage encounters ... due process of law is what we need. Instant justice tho entho mandhi innocent impact aeitharu 

Ok u r missing the actual point here, encounter cheyyali annavalla gurinchi tharavatha first oka 3-4 people ni arrest chesi valla paina police lu chesina profiling talk about it . Good that she is alive worst case lo amey lekapothey they would have been encountered kadha

Just now, tom bhayya said:

Ok u r missing the actual point here, encounter cheyyali annavalla gurinchi tharavatha first oka 3-4 people ni arrest chesi valla paina police lu chesina profiling talk about it . Good that she is alive worst case lo amey lekapothey they would have been encountered kadha

Kulptham ga instant justice is wrong in my opinion ... our media should also understand the difference between accused vs convicted ... 

30 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

https://www.telugubulletin.com/a-big-twist-in-ghatkesar-pharmacy-student-rape-case-115724

If this twist is true ... then ninna encounter encounteranna valla etu randi vya ... ninna vallani encounter chesi unte enti paristhithi... that is the reason govt shouldn’t bend to mass hysteria and encourage encounters ... due process of law is what we need. Instant justice tho entho mandhi innocent impact aeitharu 

This is true. Its mind blowing that she faked someone raped her. E rojullo evarini nammalem. 

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

This is true. Its mind blowing that she faked someone raped her. E rojullo evarini nammalem. 

I had doubts yesterday itself....she had her phone with her all the time.  If auto drivers why would they let her keep it...

She was down and out with weed...it actually takes an hour or 2 for full effect...that explains why she is lying on road after they dropped her. 

She has to blame some one as they took her for medical examination...there itself doctors will know if it's consensual or rape..

3 minutes ago, hunkyfunky said:

I had doubts yesterday itself....she had her phone with her all the time.  If auto drivers why would they let her keep it...

She was down and out with weed...it actually takes an hour or 2 for full effect...that explains why she is lying on road after they dropped her. 

She has to blame some one as they took her for medical examination...there itself doctors will know if it's consensual or rape..

Nina police lu velle accused ani 4 photos release chesaru... vallu evaro and valla praisthithi ento