Losing appetite

betapilli

48 minutes ago, betapilli said:

Last three days nunchi, I haven't eaten anything other than a bagel, a thing of Maggi and a java chip frappachino. But I don't feel hungry. Got my last covid test three days ago, it was negative. 

together they are 2000 calories food..you are fine

1 hour ago, betapilli said:

Last three days nunchi, I haven't eaten anything other than a bagel, a thing of Maggi and a java chip frappachino. But I don't feel hungry. Got my last covid test three days ago, it was negative. 

Congrats to you and your spouse!! You may be pregnant 😀

Is it normal to lose your appetite during pregnancy? Yes, it is normal to experience a loss of appetite or a change in food preferences during pregnancy, and these may play a part in how much your weight changes during pregnancy. Research shows that around 6 in 10 women experience a food aversion while pregnant.

1 hour ago, betapilli said:

Check again

42 minutes ago, Jilchika said:

Congrats to you and your spouse!! You may be pregnant 😀

Is it normal to lose your appetite during pregnancy? Yes, it is normal to experience a loss of appetite or a change in food preferences during pregnancy, and these may play a part in how much your weight changes during pregnancy. Research shows that around 6 in 10 women experience a food aversion while pregnant.

Woohooo

junior pilli on the way

igigyLo.gif