I See You- movie on prime

Raazu

• Raazu changed the title to I See You- movie on prime
2 minutes ago, Raazu said:
Genres
Drama, Horror, Suspense

suspense thriller 

When there is Horror Mentioned in  the genre , you must call that as First as it caters to a different set of audience. Not everyone may like Horror or can it be Binge watched. Thriller/suspense thrillers are different elements can caters major audience.

Hope you understand why I am saying this and not take it in a wrong way

11 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

When there is Horror Mentioned in  the genre , you must call that as First as it caters to a different set of audience. Not everyone may like Horror or can it be Binge watched. Thriller/suspense thrillers are different elements can caters major audience.

Hope you understand why I am saying this and not take it in a wrong way

Ok bro, did u like it? Ayina movie click chese deggara rating and genre isthadu ga.. 

11 hours ago, Raazu said:

Ok bro, did u like it? Ayina movie click chese deggara rating and genre isthadu ga.. 

Laptop lo chustham, TV lo aithey koddiga miss aitham.. esp when people with your credentials refer :)

6 hours ago, ranku_mogudu said:

Laptop lo chustham, TV lo aithey koddiga miss aitham.. esp when people with your credentials refer :)

In prime, u get two or three when u search, I am not sure, which one u watched, the one I referred is not even scary... is this what u watched??