SAP modules, training and placements

changure

Bhayya,

A frnd of mine is looking for a SAP module to learn. Any recommendations?

He is working in CAD/CAM for past 12 years , recently lost his job and is not able to find any new opporturnities in that field. He wanted to switch and chose SAP.

Any help would be appreciated . 

PM me if you know any of the consultancies who can provide training and placement. He is still on H1 (recently converted from L1 to H1)

SAP market is fully saturated.it’s hard to find new opportunities 

May be Below modules you can find some limited opportunities at present as per my knowledge 

SAP MDG ( Master Data Governance)—Most of SAP implemented companies having opportunities with this module .less competition at this time 

SAP EHS ( Environmental Health &science) - Chemical related industries 

SAP Field Glass- limited opportunities 

SAP Ariba— Limited opportunities 

SAP IBP (Integrated Business planning)- New product on cloud clients are interested to implement 

SAC ( SAP Analytics & Cloud) - Reporting tool

There are some integration third party applications which are not from SAP but crucia

Vertex and Esker 

Note: Getting into SAP is very tough with the high competition and limited opportunities 

18 hours ago, zarathustra said:

SAP fully saturated bhayya. Desi mafia took over it as well. H1B ki ante kastame market lo SAP ki

Lot of SAP clients moving to other cloud platforms is also one of the main reasons anukunta. For cloud platforms , I don’t think you need as many resources as on premises system. Cloud platforms loki kuda desi mafia entered aa ??

3 hours ago, Tellugodu said:

Lot of SAP clients moving to other cloud platforms is also one of the main reasons anukunta. For cloud platforms , I don’t think you need as many resources as on premises system. Cloud platforms loki kuda desi mafia entered aa ??

You are right, and SAP has it's own cloud implementation as well now. SAP is investing heavily into expanding it's own cloud services to reduce dependency on ONPREM resources, so you don't need as many resources as you needed in a traditional ONPREM setup. 

Thankfully Cloud platforms lo ki inka desi mafias haven't entered that much, but it's only a matter of time before they pollute it as well as you know. 

2 hours ago, changure said:

thank you Bhayyas for your inputs..really appreciate it.

He just got news that confirmed a FTE in SAP MM module .. I am really surprised with this news and happy for him though.

Pay entha??