Absolutely True !!

ZoomNaidu

The "You're not a Muslim so I kill you!" And "You're not Muslim enough so I kill you!!!" And who can forget,... "You're not the right kind of Muslim, so I kill you too!" Funny how much death appears in the Islamic response to diversity. Oh, and I absolutely love the "interpretations" on what Jihad means. Those who are really "perverting" the ways of Islam are only those Muslims who aren't out raping children and killing innocent people. Islam is a declaration of war ran by idiots inspired by a lunatic pedophile. And the people who mention Moderate Muslims,... please! You can't westernize Islam and say that the heart of the Quoron's teachings meshes with good'ol American values or that of any other freedom loving country. It simply does not. They'll continue to kill others while eating eating their own until someone just finally gets sick of it and removes the religion in it's entirety from the world. That's why I don't support fighting their wars for them. Leave them alone in their own countries. Soon enough it'll just be two idiots left with sticks and one will beat the other to death and proudly proclaim that they are the best Muslim ever!

Most of the muslim wars are a legacy of colonialism , you can't except states carved out by imperialists be in a state of peace . 

Also Islam hasn't gone through a age of reform and hence the religious people are stuck in 7 th century 

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Most of the muslim wars are a legacy of colonialism , you can't except states carved out by imperialists be in a state of peace . 

Dheeniki antham ledhaa ayithe ?? 

Manishannaka Ekkado oka chota repentance vundaali ga !!

10 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Dheeniki antham ledhaa ayithe ?? 

Manishannaka Ekkado oka chota repentance vundaali ga !!

It will take centuries to attain peace , look at medieval Europe they fought for so long and it took two world wars to be at peace 

Africa kooda inthey , those European coloniwts ruined everything . 

Just look at our country , the sudden partition has managed to fuck up the peace and we have no end in sight for the conflict with pakistan .

The ultimate VILLAN for today's conflicts are all European but we are too busy fighting among ourselves to notice that .

• Upvote 1