Sachin vs kallis vs Sangarkara who is the greatest?

ticket

1 hour ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Sachin Actually played in an era before Kallis and sangakara , by the time they entered the scene sachin was already a veteran . 

His first five , six years were in era dominated by great bowling attacks , 200 was a great score in ODI those days . 

Afterwards rules changed and  scores got bigger , Sachin's average rose as he got older .  The comparisons don't make sense . All three great players but sachin was just next level . 

After 2010 there was dip in Sachin's Avg to 40s but at one point Sachin's Test Avg was high 58 and to have such consistency for 200 tests isn't a small thing.

Kallis played 34 tests lesser than Sachin & Sanga good 60 plus tests lesser.

Just now, ZoomNaidu said:

Fielding lo Johnty Rhodes tho kuda compare cheyandi ra Sachin ni :giggle:

Sachin may not be such electrifying fielder as Jonty but super safe and has taken tremendous catches over the years...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Kool_SRG said:

Sachin may not be such electrifying fielder as Jonty but super safe and has taken tremendous catches over the years...

Haha.. no bro, it’s a satirical thing I said - the comparison among Sachin vs  Kallis vs Sangakkara is d worst I would say.

3 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Haha.. no bro, it’s a satirical thing I said - the comparison among Sachin vs  Kallis vs Sangakkara is d worst I would say.

I understood it but in general saying that...

2 minutes ago, gothamprince said:

before his tennis elbow injury sachin is versatile bowler who can bowl leg spin and off spin decently

After that also bowled ga but reduced regularity a bit also sehwag added his off spinners in between...

5 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

After that also bowled ga but reduced regularity a bit also sehwag added his off spinners in between...

after that also bowled ba but used to bowl regularly before and took decent number of wickets , clever bowler

• Upvote 1