Victims of Elon syndrome

veerigadu

11 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Neeku vantlo pakkana vadu baagupadithe assl chudalev anukunta mee intlo vallu bagupadda chudagalavo ledu.. danitho pastu kallu kuda 10gay anukunta... akkada clear ga sdi successful kaledu ani undi.. nuvvu emo success iyyi commercial launch chestunna vadi pina em peekadu edustunnav... such a low level scum bag ur

orey nayana.. nuvvu MS chesava? 

it says that it failed to achieve cost benefits. Not that the launch failed. emanna na.

anthaga Elon Musk ni follow ayye vaallu aithe, try to convince me about his greatness ra. lekunte stfu.

I haven't read a single article on Musk in 2yrs. I don't give a fcuk about him. I can bet that he won't accomplish anything unique.. 

If I was really in the mood for cutting edge tech, Musk is not where I'll look at. 

if you really wanna have a conversation, koncham panikochey chethha post chey that the other person can understand, and that you can back up. Not fcuking stupid claims.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dosakai said:

you win ba. you are going to bombard me with promo material from his site. 

I don't even follow Tesla closely and don't give a fcuk about Tesla. I just find the CEO a clown.

if he made you a millionaire good for you.

its not about win or loose macha... if your putting some statement out there is public form you have to at least support it on how.... if you think person who brought revolution in renewable energy to such a great extent and driving next leg to the civilization is a CLOWN I don't know what to say... ya I agree some times he talks non-sense .... like 5% of times...but you can't ignore what he is proving  ...

42 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

Starlink ipo coming andharu appu chesi dabbulu ready chrsukondi future of internet is here dump your dsl and preorder starlink 

my order shipping 2 weeks waiting for it...

8 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

orey nayana.. nuvvu MS chesava? 

it says that it failed to achieve cost benefits. Not that the launch failed. emanna na.

Lol, reusable main aim enti?? If its not cost effective whats the use??? nenu MS chesavo nuvvu nishani batch io nee posts chuste ardam avtundi.... cheppa ga poyi modi shah posts vesko.. 

For eg. put out cost benefit analysis of reusable rocket systems that Musk uses. That is a marginal improvement over the original technology. 

I think only macha in this db can do all this. and if you just put it out, I will humbly retire from insulting you, and stfu about you forever, even without verifying those claims, becausse I'm lazy and the info you put out is not that interesting for me to consider it as a breakthrough.

such a low bar for you to shut me up, and you hang on to stupid wiki bullshit, that you can't even read properly.

1 minute ago, Dosakai said:

For eg. put out cost benefit analysis of reusable rocket systems that Musk uses. That is a marginal improvement over the original technology. 

I think only macha in this db can do all this. and if you just put it out, I will humbly retire from insulting you, and stfu about you forever, even without verifying those claims, becausse I'm lazy and the info you put out is not that interesting for me to consider it as a breakthrough.

such a low bar for you to shut me up, and you hang on to stupid wiki bullshit, that you can't even read properly.

@3$% inka

36 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

anyway I don't want to knock on @macha ...  he's mostly arguing on good faith.

sorrry mate macha, unless I actually understand the chemistry behind the battery tech, I will never get into a debate with you on it. because I really don't care about the material Tesla puts out.

I'd rather put 100000hrs of sollu here than reading sh1t Tesla puts out. 

may be you are right. but you talk on a plane different from mine.

so my point is if your are not interested/don't care they why talk against it ? I feel ...If your opposing something you have to have a reason/ or better solution than what someone is doing or sail along side with them....

4 minutes ago, macha said:

its not about win or loose macha... if your putting some statement out there is public form you have to at least support it on how.... if you think person who brought revolution in renewable energy to such a great extent and driving next leg to the civilization is a CLOWN I don't know what to say... ya I agree some times he talks non-sense .... like 5% of times...but you can't ignore what he is proving  ...

Okay.. When I do learn about battery tech, I will tag you and put out truth bombs on you. right now, I really have nothing to tell you.

I'm convinced that he has not advanced battery tech. Its just a hunch based on his ever increasing battery size. that's the basic chemistry i know.

Just now, macha said:

so my point is if your are not interested/don't care they why talk against it ? I feel ...If your opposing something you have to have a reason/ or better solution than what someone is doing or sail along side with them....

okay. I'll do it over the weekend then. lets see if I can shake off my lazy ass to actually do some reading on this.

1 minute ago, Dosakai said:

okay. I'll do it over the weekend then. lets see if I can shake off my lazy ass to actually do some reading on this.

Nuvvu cheppina so called NASA valle spacex ki contract icharu valla degara already ahh tech unte private company ki deniki istharu ra MS chesina self proclaimed intelligent asshole??? Inka pakka ki 10geyi 2 years nunchi em articles chadavakunda just coz he is rich if u are mud slinging nee kanna pedda sucm bag inkokadu undadu...

3 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

Okay.. When I do learn about battery tech, I will tag you and put out truth bombs on you. right now, I really have nothing to tell you.

I'm convinced that he has not advanced battery tech. Its just a hunch based on his ever increasing battery size. that's the basic chemistry i know.

just google Tesla battery pack vs NIO vs VW vs Chevy vs etc... you will get to know the answers ... how much the each skateboard holds and how much is there EPA

Just now, macha said:

its hard to convince or educate someone ... once they made up there mind...it our job to just ignore.....I realized now...

I think you overestimate your ability to actually counter what I can say in defense of my position. my first principles are solid. I'll hardly be ever proved wrong. and If I'm wrong, I have no problems admitting that I'm.

lets see next weekend. I will do some reading and convince you that Tesla batteries are not as advanced as Musk claims.

and about Mars.. I hope I don't have to go there. Musk claims on this topic are just ridiculous. 

• Haha 1