Victims of Elon syndrome

veerigadu

1 minute ago, macha said:

its hard to convince or educate someone ... once they made up there mind...it our job to just ignore.....I realized now...

Vadi gurinchi telisinde ga already NASA vallu re usable rocket launchers unnayi anta 1980 lo kani eppudu malli ade NASA vallu spacex ki contract icharu.. oka product teeskuni danilo pros and cons gurinchi discuss cheyochu kadu oka revolution in innovation chesina vadu em cheyaledu nenu vadi kanna thopu ante ela..

tesla might be at a over hyped proce that does not mean his product isn’t good or has nothing new in it.. oka vela varu snake oil sales men avthe enni successful companies run cheyaru and enni years he cant fool the corporate world edi ardam cheskokunda ante pakkana vadi pina edupu iythe em chestham

1 minute ago, macha said:

just google Tesla battery pack vs NIO vs VW vs Chevy vs etc... you will get to know the answers ... how much the each skateboard holds and how much is there EPA

why should I care about NIO or VW or Chevy..

Its Tesla vs the older tech. Tesla's great at engineering obviously. doesn't mean their battery is 2 times denser than the competition. that is the bs claim. If it is actually true, Musk or whoever designed that deserves nobel prize.

10 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

For eg. put out cost benefit analysis of reusable rocket systems that Musk uses. That is a marginal improvement over the original technology. 

I think only macha in this db can do all this. and if you just put it out, I will humbly retire from insulting you, and stfu about you forever, even without verifying those claims, becausse I'm lazy and the info you put out is not that interesting for me to consider it as a breakthrough.

such a low bar for you to shut me up, and you hang on to stupid wiki bullshit, that you can't even read properly.

@3$% you should STFU first.. such a low grade scum bag ur

1 minute ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Vadi gurinchi telisinde ga already NASA vallu re usable rocket launchers unnayi anta 1980 lo kani eppudu malli ade NASA vallu spacex ki contract icharu.. oka product teeskuni danilo pros and cons gurinchi discuss cheyochu kadu oka revolution in innovation chesina vadu em cheyaledu nenu vadi kanna thopu ante ela..

tesla might be at a over hyped proce that does not mean his product isn’t good or has nothing new in it.. oka vela varu snake oil sales men avthe enni successful companies run cheyaru and enni years he cant fool the corporate world edi ardam cheskokunda ante pakkana vadi pina edupu iythe em chestham

anni neeku nuvvey cheppesthunnav. The only thing I claimed was that NASA made reusable rockets way before SpaceX did. migatha antha nee kalpitham.

yeah, I don't give a fcuk about Musk. I don't know why you care what I think about Musk.

1 minute ago, Dosakai said:

why should I care about NIO or VW or Chevy..

Its Tesla vs the older tech. Tesla's great at engineering obviously. doesn't mean their battery is 2 times denser than the competition. that is the bs claim. If it is actually true, Musk or whoever designed that deserves nobel prize.

who made this claim ? and links of the claim please

1 minute ago, Dosakai said:

anni neeku nuvvey cheppesthunnav. The only thing I claimed was that NASA made reusable rockets way before SpaceX did. migatha antha nee kalpitham.

yeah, I don't give a fcuk about Musk. I don't know why you care what I think about Musk.

Haha, inka reusable cheyadam deniki ra pagal ga... reusable main thing is to reduce cost and time ade lekunda if its called reusable inka deniki cheyadam.. ohh nuvvu MS chesav ga mee mulla school lo neeku ardam kadu le akkada elano pakkana valla pina edavadam ee nerpistharu ga meeku.. i have no time to educate educated fools and asshole like u...keep ur garbage mouth shut... 

sucm bag

Just now, macha said:

who made this claim ? and links of the claim please

Didn't Musk make the claim on battery day that they improved the tech to 2x density, and the next version would be 5x ?

1 minute ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Haha, inka reusable cheyadam deniki ra pagal ga... reusable main thing is to reduce cost and time ade lekunda if its called reusable inka deniki cheyadam.. ohh nuvvu MS chesav ga mee mulla school lo neeku ardam kadu le akkada elano pakkana valla pina edavadam ee nerpistharu ga meeku.. i have no time to educate educated fools and asshole like u...keep ur garbage mouth shut... 

sucm bag

so its economics. Not technology. 

• Haha 1

@macha if your claim is that Tesla batteries are simply better than competition, I'm not gonna contest it at all. I can save myself the time to do reading that won't benefit me in anyway in the longrun, because I'm never gonna be working with batteries.

2 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

Didn't Musk make the claim on battery day that they improved the tech to 2x density, and the next version would be 5x ?

that 2x the size 2170 (21 is width 70 is hight ) vs  4680 ... not  completion....that to reduce manufacturing overhead so they can scale faster....