Victims of Elon syndrome

veerigadu

3 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

@macha if your claim is that Tesla batteries are simply better than competition, I'm not gonna contest it at all. I can save myself the time to do reading that won't benefit me in anyway in the longrun, because I'm never gonna be working with batteries.

till date there is no solid competition to Tesla...you can save your self time now just not wasting time one this.... I pointed them because you said putting bigger battery to cars and try to make snakeoil salmon....

2 minutes ago, macha said:

that 2x the size 2170 (21 is width 70 is hight ) vs  4680 ... not  completion....that to reduce manufacturing overhead so they can scale faster....

since you agree that Tesla hasn't improved energy density of batteries, there's nothing for us to debate then.

I'm not intersted in the business side. that's why I said I'm not going to argue with you.

Just now, Dosakai said:

since you agree that Tesla hasn't improved energy density of batteries, there's nothing for us to debate then.

I'm not intersted in the business side. that's why I said I'm not going to argue with you.

ufff did you even see the picture I posted...any ways take care...

1 minute ago, macha said:

till date there is no solid competition to Tesla...you can save your self time now just not wasting time one this.... I pointed them because you said putting bigger battery to cars and try to make snakeoil salmon....

He claimed that he's gonna improve the battery density by 50% in 3-4yrs recently.

2 minutes ago, macha said:

when I explicitly said that I would talk to you over the weekend, why would you presume that I would go through the pic you posted..

No, I didn't.

14 minutes ago, macha said:

https://thedriven.io/2020/09/24/tesla-battery-day-deep-dive-what-the-tesla-ev-experts-think/

media seemed to have incorrectly reported that Musk made claims that the next battery would be 5x denser. for a casual follower like I, its easy to take this at face value.

also Musk did claim recently that he's gonna improve energy desnity by 50% in 3-4yrs. I think that's snake oil salesmanship. Not that other CEOs of EV companies aren't doing it. Musk is doing it much more convincingly.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I also think Tesla is overhyped but TSLA meeda put option petti baagu padnodu ledu

Musk himself is full of sh1t. His claims on hyperloop border on ridiculous. 

He says that he's gonna increase battery density to 50% in 3-4yrs, which for his fans does not count as snake oil salesmanship. He's never gonna achieve that. Not without such a material existing already.

Lol if u don't have skin in the game 

Just stfu and sit on side and watch the moment.

Stock untey, be happy that you bought in

If you have short put options, congratulations I hope you have them far in future as possible, so that you will cash in on the crash.

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I also think Tesla is overhyped but TSLA meeda put option petti baagu padnodu ledu

Musk is manipulating the stock market. SEC is too chicken to kick him out.

but then, its a good thing. SEC sucks. there are no saints in this game. the only thing irritates me is his fans pretending like Musk is actually dlievering path breaking tech, when he's just doing marginal improvements in his products.

• Haha 1

Just now, gallikukka said:

Lol if u don't have skin in the game 

Just stfu and sit on side and watch the moment.

Stock untey, be happy that you bought in

If you have short put options, congratulations I hope you have them far in future as possible, so that you will cash in on the crash.

like a stupid fcuking cult. you guys should start a Tesla whatsapp group if you are so bothered by negative comments against Musk.

2 hours ago, Dosakai said:

like a stupid fcuking cult. you guys should start a Tesla whatsapp group if you are so bothered by negative comments against Musk.

haha negative?

what negative ?

6 hours ago, Dosakai said:

Musk is manipulating the stock market. SEC is too chicken to kick him out.

but then, its a good thing. SEC sucks. there are no saints in this game. the only thing irritates me is his fans pretending like Musk is actually dlievering path breaking tech, when he's just doing marginal improvements in his products.

Arwy scum bag poyi mee mulla lo chepinavi goppa ani matladuko po