Nehru was such an intellectual. I like clarity in his thought process

veerigadu

• veerigadu changed the title to Nehru is such an intellectual. I like clarity in his thought process
  • veerigadu changed the title to Nehru was such an intellectual. I like clarity in his thought process
1 minute ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

how ?

he deeply cared about the country baa and did whatever he could to make the country better.. on the other hand, rss and bjp sanjas are selling the country to companies under the cloak of nationalism.. also, they hate south india

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, filterKaapi said:

he deeply cared about the country baa and did whatever he could to make the country better.. on the other hand, rss and bjp sanjas are selling the country to companies under the cloak of nationalism.. also, they hate south india

@NiranjanGaaru 

6 minutes ago, yskokila said:

idhi choopinchaalsindhi Modi fans ki kaadhu, Pulkas ki.

Year 2000 lo kattina oka IT tower ki world record gaa cheppukneevaalaku choopinchaali. Especially when Bangalore itself has got ten of such IT parks by 2000

How many IT towers did Hyderabad have in 2000?

18 minutes ago, yskokila said:

idhi choopinchaalsindhi Modi fans ki kaadhu, Pulkas ki.

Year 2000 lo kattina oka IT tower ki world record gaa cheppukneevaalaku choopinchaali. Especially when Bangalore itself has got ten of such IT parks by 2000

alanti towers NY city koda chaala unnayi, so what did that do to AP