Nehru was such an intellectual. I like clarity in his thought process

veerigadu

4 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Suggestion: Whatsapp univ lo vachinavi kakunda history books chadvu ... go to ur nearest library if ur in USA and grab some indian history books ... you will definitely come out of this mindset ... meanwhile see timelines of what happened and what led to what ... grow up man 

C1B9580A-5BF9-4734-B3F1-66D01B53C84C.thu

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, odhu_le_macha said:

freedom vachaka kuda king la feel ayyi own decisions tiskovadu kada ba. 

Bose matter lo entha wrong and also  refused to join UN offer of India’s permanent membership & gave this to China in 1950.

6 minutes ago, odhu_le_macha said:

freedom vachaka kuda king la feel ayyi own decisions tiskovadu kada ba. 

Bose matter lo entha wrong and also  refused to join UN offer of India’s permanent membership & gave this to China in 1950.

Dude WhatsApp univ graduate... China was a permanent member of  UNSC since 1945 when India is not even independent... google chei bro for facts 

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

So what? I really don’t care about IT in Bangalore. Are you saying that IT being in Hyderabad is not helping the local people?

Yendhuku help cheyyala, MuraliMohan, Ramoji, *pati and *neni families became billionnaires.

1 minute ago, JackSeal said:

Dude WhatsApp univ graduate... China was a permanent member of  UNSC since 1945 when India is not even independent... google chei bro for facts 

Not sure if its true or not and does not matter even if its true as UN itself was an evil organization formed to rob off the Germans, their IP properties, their scientists.

NASA started producing more and more inventions after 1945 only. Russia too became rich and successful in Space after abducting all the German Scientists.

4 minutes ago, odhu_le_macha said:

same to u man..chinnapdu chadivna history books kakunda real books chadvu neku konchm kolwledge vasthundi..ne opinion andaru agree cheyalsina avasaram ledu ane chinna point life lo nerchuko...neku nijamga e matter lo knowlege unte  nenu cheppina points ni ne response ivvu em wrong undo 

Bro please if have kids don’t feed them wrong facts like your China UN fake thing ... encourage them to read lots lots of books and inculcate habit of verifying facts before believing for a better future citizens ... 

It took 10 years after Germany's surrender in 1945 for both Russia and USA to dismantle all the big industries of Germany. 

They were tired of dismantling the industries of Germany and stopped doing it after sometime and thought of making use for their own benefit.  France & UK being part of Allied Forces requested their leader USA to make the dismantling fast and make sure Germany cannot make any hard metal in the future because none of France and UK have the ability to stand any more German assault!!!

That tells the story how strong was Germany even after the end of WW-2. 

Few brands that defines what Germany is/was by 1900s: Mercedes, Bayer, Siemens, BASF, Bosch

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Bro please if have kids don’t feed them wrong facts like your China UN fake thing ... encourage them to read lots lots of books and inculcate habit of verifying facts before believing for a better future citizens ... 

ne point prove cheskovadanki ededo vaguthunnav...koncham clam ga undi argue chesyi...ide ne kids kuda ne nundi nerchunte kashtame vayya...bp thagginchuko vayya

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, odhu_le_macha said:

ne point prove cheskovadanki ededo vaguthunnav...koncham clam ga undi argue chesyi...ide ne kids kuda ne nundi nerchunte kashtame vayya...bp thagginchuko vayya

yeah one should not bring personal or family things into the discussions to prove their own point.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, yskokila said:

Yendhuku help cheyyala, MuraliMohan, Ramoji, *pati and *neni families became billionnaires.

Ante you would rather have many people not have jobs because some people got rich? 

2 minutes ago, yskokila said:

yeah one should not bring personal or family things into the discussions to prove their own point.

agreed..argue cheyadanki matter lenappude itla BP vachedi

2 minutes ago, yskokila said:

ever ruling lo untey valle kada ayyedi

like Rajanna rajyam lo teddies 

nakkanna rajyam lo chows

7 minutes ago, odhu_le_macha said:

I am not proving those are open facts ... the same question I am asking why you are dragging lord Mountbatten wife love affair , even if this is true it’s their personal life nothing to do with you and me ... first follow then preach ... 

3 minutes ago, odhu_le_macha said:

agreed..argue cheyadanki matter lenappude itla BP vachedi

argue on what ? U posted some fake things I said they are fake and posted facts ... so u don’t know what to say now ... 

23 minutes ago, yskokila said:

Yes this could be his blunder as its seen now. But imagine from 1950s timeframes man. Only 30% of the Indians could afford square meals a day for the family.

Also UN is not all Saint bro. Its nothing but the non-Armed wing of USA formed by joining UK and France that were originally the losers of WW-2.  A line is drawn across the middle of the city of Berlin and Eastern part occupied by Russia and Western part by Allied forces which are nothing but UN otherwise. And the world is divided into two parts - Eastern bloc and Western bloc.

As I see more and more of WW-2 videos on YT, I was realizing more and more that Germans have paid more than any other country on the Earth for WW-2 reparations

This UN did not even give the food to German public and also blocked the food supplies given by the Vatican. Almost every German woman between 8-80 was raped by Russia Army on Eastern side and Allied forces on the Western side.

Do you think Nehru or any sensible person would like to join such a brutal Organization (then of course) which raped every woman of Germany ??

I think appatki UN ante just a puppet of USA anduke support cheyale ankunta

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

argue on what ? U posted some fake things I said they are fake and posted facts ... so u don’t know what to say now ... 

fake ani normal ga kuda cheppochu kaka.. ninu oppose chesthe maree personal ga tiskuntunnav

ne comment malli sadvu...