Ilanti tweet janmalo chusundaremo

betapilli

5 minutes ago, Ellen said:

She has some problem I think. Mental health issues 

Epigenetics emo le....its very complicated subject which only few understand.

43 minutes ago, betapilli said:

Even the most egotistical person I know, Donald J Trump, hasn't shown this kind of behavior when he says I am the greatest President of the United States. 

Kanye West has.

3 minutes ago, RoadRomeo said:

Epigenetics emo le....its very complicated subject which only few understand.

Yea 

But a lot of traits match with histrionic personality. 

I had a friend like this. Very highly exaggerated self image and always wants to be the centre of attraction. If we don't give her enough attention she starts acting extremely crazy and blocks us out for days. She is very smart, talented and hyperactive but needs constant validation.

There is a pnemonic for people in this category: PRAISE ME

Provocative (or seductive) behavior

Relationships are considered more intimate than they actually are (probably what she did in case of Hrithik)

Attention-seeking

Influenced easily by others or circumstances

Speech (style) wants to impress; lacks detail

Emotional lability; shallowness

Make-up; physical appearance is used to draw attention to self

Exaggerated emotions; theatrical.

Wow I'm gonna read more on this personality type

2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

There is a pnemonic for people in this category: PRAISE ME

Provocative (or seductive) behavior

Relationships are considered more intimate than they actually are (probably what she did in case of Hrithik)

Attention-seeking

Influenced easily by others or circumstances

Speech (style) wants to impress; lacks detail

Emotional lability; shallowness

Make-up; physical appearance is used to draw attention to self

Exaggerated emotions; theatrical.

Wow I'm gonna read more on this personality type

sounds like a lot of made up bullshit, like the entire field of psychology is. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

BS emundi a lot of traits in psychology are concluded based on studying large group of people. these are just generic traits. it is fun to give it a name as you might come across this person in your daily life.. u can read the person and see if u can match other traits as well. i usually make it a point to stay away from NPD and HPD people. it is hard to get rid of them at once as they completely blame it on u for relationship sabotage and make your life hell. few tips based on personality type can give u a lot of peace in the distancing process

9 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

aina pedda entire field of psychology nundi books chadivesinattu nee build up okati. ellavooo 

*7*^

7 minutes ago, Ellen said:

BS emundi a lot of traits in psychology are concluded based on studying large group of people. these are just generic traits. it is fun to give it a name as you might come across this person in your daily life.. u can read the person and see if u can match other traits as well. i usually make it a point to stay away from NPD and HPD people. it is hard to get rid of them at once as they completely blame it on u for relationship sabotage and make your life hell. few tips based on personality type can give u a lot of peace in the distancing process

I don't know what these traits mean, and why people apply this knowledge to judge people in real. I don't find any of the categories useful for regular people. Perhaps psychologists who are bored of doing clinical work, try to find some excitement in life by trying to push these ideas into popular imagination and make some money on the side by being self help gurus. I don't know. I don't trust psychologists. Don't think they have anything interesting or important to say about the mind.

4 minutes ago, Ellen said:

aina pedda entire field of psychology nundi books chadivesinattu nee build up okati. ellavooo 

*7*^

you are right. I have no idea what the scientific method is in this field. may be I should read about them. The only thing I know is that psychology kooks are everywhere trying to pretend that they can read people. Its complete bs. doesn't sound like science.

9 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

I don't know what these traits mean, and why people apply this knowledge to judge people in real. I don't find any of the categories useful for regular people. Perhaps psychologists who are bored of doing clinical work, try to find some excitement in life by trying to push these ideas into popular imagination and make some money on the side by being self help gurus. I don't know. I don't trust psychologists. Don't think they have anything interesting or important to say about the mind.

you are right. I have no idea what the scientific method is in this field. may be I should read about them. The only thing I know is that psychology kooks are everywhere trying to pretend that they can read people. Its complete bs. doesn't sound like science.

Hmm emo mari