Has a bad dream ever impacted you so much that it left you depressed for a few days or more?

filterKaapi

I got peeda kala two days ago.. some family members were killed in a bomb blast and I was badly injured in the dream and everyone was crying .. dream lo prathi detail chaala clear ga vachindi.. when i woke up from the dream, i started crying.. it has been two days and i still feel very, very sad.. can't shake off the imagery from my head.. i had shopping trip planned today.. but no mood for that, so had to cancel it...

deenemma jeevitham..

31 minutes ago, filterKaapi said:

I got peeda kala two days ago.. some family members were killed in a bomb blast and I was badly injured in the dream and everyone was crying .. dream lo prathi detail chaala clear ga vachindi.. when i woke up from the dream, i started crying.. it has been two days and i still feel very, very sad.. can't shake off the imagery from my head.. i had shopping trip planned today.. but no mood for that, so had to cancel it...

deenemma jeevitham..

no, but it’s just a dream!