Wow.. Kohli is so consistent.

Dosakai

Vaadu Sachin level player ani agreed ba @zarathustra

dravid maatram antha scene ledhu. dravid is great batsman sure, but Sachin 90s level achieve chesey chance ledhu dravid ki. Kohli has atleast achieved it ani cheppachu.

dravid ni anavasaranga ettesthunnaru janalu.

• Thanks 1

Sachin/Gavaskar/Kohli India's greatest players

especially Sachin because he was marked as great Indian talent when he was just 14yrs old, and he lived up to that promise for 25yrs. I don't think anyone can repeat that.

kohli late bloomer and has caught up to Sachin.

anyway I'm done with sports now. 

I'll always love Sachin.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dosakai said:

Sachin/Gavaskar/Kohli India's greatest players

especially Sachin because he was marked as great Indian talent when he was just 14yrs old, and he lived up to that promise for 25yrs. I don't think anyone can repeat that.

anyway I'm done with sports now. 

I'll always love Sachin.

Talent wise Sachin yeah, but Dravid is incomparable. He did it mostly through grit and determination. 

So unfair comparison aa vidhamga, Kohli is similar to Sachin talent wise. 

2 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

I won't put Kohli in league of Sachin/Dravid & Gavaskar in Tests as yet...

Why ba? he's among the best batsman of his generation. Dravid was never top 5 in any gen.

Tendulkar was top 1/2 in 90s. may be even no.1 in consistency because Lara wasn't that consistent. Tendulkar was clearly the best batsman of his era.

12 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Talent wise Sachin yeah, but Dravid is incomparable. He did it mostly through grit and determination. 

I'm not comparing Kohli with Tendulkar. Just saying they are the top 3-5 best batsmen of their eras. anthe.

12 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

What could Tendulkar have achieved with modern physio, training, and player management techniques? 

Tendulkar slowed down in the 2000s drastically after his back surgery, and was still no slouch with the bat. 

13 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

I won't put Kohli in league of Sachin/Dravid & Gavaskar in Tests as yet...

don't insult kohli by comparing him with Dravid ba. Kohli has far surpassed Dravid.

9 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

Why ba? he's among the best batsman of his generation. Dravid was never top 5 in any gen.

Tendulkar was top 1/2 in 90s. may be even no.1 in consistency because Lara wasn't that consistent. Tendulkar was clearly the best batsman of his era.

He is among best in his generation but in Tests I would rate Kane & Steve Smith better than him... Feel he has not yet touched highs seen by Sachin,Dravid & Sunny in tests so won't keep him there..

17 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

14yrs ki nuvvu pedda pudingi ani entire Mumbai chepthondi.. 16yrs ki entire India chepthondi.. and still he carried on with great discipline and commitment.

daanni emanachu antav? 

Sachin makes it look easy, but obvious he works hard behind the scenes. Dravid makes it look hard, because he's not that good. but kudos to him for working through his limitations.

5 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

He is among best in his generation but in Tests I would rate Kane & Steve Smith better than him... Feel he has not yet touched highs seen by Sachin,Dravid & Sunny in tests so won't keep him there..

He's blasted runs in places Dravid hasn't done well.. like SA and Aus. He has corrected his record in Eng. I think he's done enough already.