Bay area salary

Sarvapindi

6 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

so   bsically its called RSU (restricted stock units) a company stock value $100 for example anuko niku 400k/100 worth of stocks vest avutayi but that stocks will be vested in span of 4 years so first year lo 25% (4000stocks)  second year lo 25 % ala in 4 years

ipdu company stock value baaga perigithe pandage niku year tarvtah masthu vastayi

ipdu average companies 100k istayi for 4 years , pedda companies ekva istayi

Ok thanks ba..

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Good luck if everything goes well welcome to california dreams :giggle:

Thanks ba...ikkannunchi 10gedham anukuntunna ee contract jobs iga saal plus ipudu rates evad iyyatle...idedo monna position vaste trying....bay area lo survive ayyentha vasthe saal baa

4 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

Household income less than 300k aithe waste in Bay Area . Not worth the for long term . I would go and earn money for few years . 

it aall depends bro, i saw many people who started less when they moved to bay rea  with the eco system colluegue referral mangers poaching tho people doubled their income, few people motivated with peer pressure basically 100s of oppurtunities , interview crack cheyagalige dammu unte saalu paisa masthu undi, interviewees ante ne bayam estundi

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

it aall depends bro, i saw many people who started less when they moved to bay rea  with the eco system colluegue referral mangers poaching tho people doubled their income, few people motivated with peer pressure basically 100s of oppurtunities , interview crack cheyagalige dammu unte saalu paisa masthu undi, interviewees ante ne bayam estundi

U can add me to that list. When I moved to bay area, my first year TC  ~ 150k

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Sarvapindi said:

Sr etl developer 10 yrs exp ki salary entha adagochu vaa..reasonable ga

You dont ask for salary. You first crack interview at highest level. Just check levels.fyi and ask similar.

18 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

You dont ask for salary. You first crack interview at highest level. Just check levels.fyi and ask similar.

valle adugutunnar ba ,,your expectations enti ani? idem pedda tech company intervw kadu le

2 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

valle adugutunnar ba ,,your expectations enti ani? idem pedda tech company intervw kadu le

I always tell some random base and tell what ever the market rate is along with my expertise ani

remember this rule. The one who says number first will lose. If they want to offer 150 and you say 120 you loose money. If you say 180 they will not even consider you

All numbers can be negotiated after interview. Give a killer interview and rest will be taken care in one call with company

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

6 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

I always tell some random base and tell what ever the market rate is along with my expertise ani

remember this rule. The one who says number first will lose. If they want to offer 150 and you say 120 you loose money. If you say 180 they will not even consider you

All numbers can be negotiated after interview. Give a killer interview and rest will be taken care in one call with company

there are many videos after you crack the interview