Marijuana ::: Denver, CO

RPG_Reloaded

Have brownies..45 mts ki oka brownie eskovali. Ekkatle ani kakkurthi tho 2-3 okesari tinaku. Gap ichi max 3 tinu u will get high. Have Cranberry juice from next day, it will flush out in 4-5 days.

I did same and gave drug test within 10 days and all went well👍

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, islander said:

Have brownies..45 mts ki oka brownie eskovali. Ekkatle ani kakkurthi tho 2-3 okesari tinaku. Gap ichi max 3 tinu u will get high. Have Cranberry juice from next day, it will flush out in 4-5 days.

I did same and gave drug test within 10 days and all went well👍

telugu GIF

• 8 months later...

smoking alavatu vuntey smoke cheyadam better. 

smoking ledu edibles tesukunta ante, gummies/cookies tesukoni okati or max 2(only in case of gummies) 

wait for the effect to kick in. 

icecream or brownies are not advicable telvakunda ekkuva tinestav and later you might not handle the dose and effect your first experience might be sour. 

also ekkadiki povatledu just sitting on a couch and relax aithe just indica 

manchiga active vundali, I should be aware of things, will walk around a lot like going to a night club dancing and all ante sativa better. 

or hybrid based on which one is dominant and your activity choose chesuko they will help there the ppl in the store. ask questions. 

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...

I hope your vacation in Denver, CO was amazing! Sorry for the late reply as I just stumbled upon this thread. If you're new to marijuana, I would suggest starting with a small dose and seeing how it affects you. Cookies and edibles can be tricky to dose, so it's best to start with a low dosage and wait at least an hour to see how you feel before consuming more. As for smoking, it's a more immediate high, but it can be harsh on your lungs. If you're concerned about your lung health, you can try vaporizing instead. I think this article from https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articles/heres-what-makes-this-200-year-old-heirloom-best-cbd-for-relief might help you choose the right kind of weed for you.

• Upvote 1

On 2/15/2021 at 12:28 PM, RPG_Reloaded said:

Drug test cheste dorukutama,  got Bank of america FT?

joining in few months

Nuvvu bofa lo join authunnav ante , neeku kavalsindhe ee habit 

8 hours ago, ReidJustin said:

I hope your vacation in Denver, CO was amazing! Sorry for the late reply as I just stumbled upon this thread. If you're new to marijuana, I would suggest starting with a small dose and seeing how it affects you. Cookies and edibles can be tricky to dose, so it's best to start with a low dosage and wait at least an hour to see how you feel before consuming more.

Thanks baa

7 hours ago, Pandubabu said:

Nuvvu bofa lo join authunnav ante , neeku kavalsindhe ee habit 

Manchi package ichaadu baa, cool job

leddaga pani ledu

chummaa-gopichand.gif

On 11/10/2021 at 11:13 AM, Dabbakai said:

smoking alavatu vuntey smoke cheyadam better. 

smoking ledu edibles tesukunta ante, gummies/cookies tesukoni okati or max 2(only in case of gummies) 

wait for the effect to kick in. 

icecream or brownies are not advicable telvakunda ekkuva tinestav and later you might not handle the dose and effect your first experience might be sour. 

also ekkadiki povatledu just sitting on a couch and relax aithe just indica 

manchiga active vundali, I should be aware of things, will walk around a lot like going to a night club dancing and all ante sativa better. 

or hybrid based on which one is dominant and your activity choose chesuko they will help there the ppl in the store. ask questions. 

Womderful info baa