funny incident...with amazon customer care...

dasari4kntr

my kindle paperwhite stopped working...but it crossed the return date but still eligible for replace if amazon tech support approves...

so i called the amazon tech support...and explaining the issue...and that guy is not accepting there is problem...and keep asking me to try different options...(trying to avoid the replacement...)

coincidentally...i already opened the below page...in my laptop...

that tech guy also...opened the same page..started reading the  reddit suggestions...

i immediately...said.. let me complete your next statements...and i started reading the page... then he understood..and finally accepted..and replaced my kindle..

https://www.reddit.com/r/kindle/comments/ge62x1/what_does_the_blinking_orange_light_mean/fpm1ttk?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

my kindle paperwhite stopped working...but it crossed the return date but still eligible for replace if amazon tech support approves...

so i called the amazon tech support...and explaining the issue...and that guy is not accepting there is problem...and keep asking me to try different options...(trying to avoid the replacement...)

that tech guy also...opened the same page..started reading the  reddit suggestions...

i immediately...said.. let me complete your next statements...and i started reading the page... then he understood..and finally accepted..and replaced my kindle..

https://www.reddit.com/r/kindle/comments/ge62x1/what_does_the_blinking_orange_light_mean/fpm1ttk?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

👍🏻 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

adaggane iste vadi manager gadu dobbutadu ga..papam vadi job kastalu vadivi

• Haha 1