Is fate real?

betapilli

8 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

The only Korean movies I have watched so far are the tale of two sisters and old boy. Gruesome stuff. I like their bgm’s though.

I just asked you to watch the dialog at 3:58. 

2 minutes ago, kalaa_pipaasi said:

what is destiny?

Your fate makes you meet someone, you choose to be with them for the rest of your life. Your fate is thrown at you, you respond to it by making a conscious decision, that becomes your destiny. 

Just now, betapilli said:

Your fate makes you meet someone, you choose to be with them for the rest of your life. Your fate is thrown at you, you respond to it by making a conscious decision, that becomes your destiny. 

so conscious decision is destiny?

1 minute ago, kalaa_pipaasi said:

i was expecting a straight forward answer..

Fate is a question that "God" throws at you, you respond to the question by an answer. That answer becomes your destiny. Your destiny is what you end up being. Your destiny is in your hands, your fate is not in your hands. 

2 minutes ago, kalaa_pipaasi said:

so conscious decision is destiny?

Say fate throws a problem at you, how to respond to that problem becomes your destiny. Your destiny is what happens to you. 

1 minute ago, betapilli said:

That answer becomes your destiny. Your destiny is what you end up being

so how we respond to a random challenge that we face in our lives is a destiny antunnav, auna..

Just now, kalaa_pipaasi said:

so how we respond to a random challenge that we face in our lives is a destiny antunnav, auna..

Not just a random challenge, everything that happens to you is happening because you are making it happen. You're making conscious decisions responding to the situations that are thrown at you. How you respond to all those situations becomes your destiny.