Is fate real?

betapilli

12 hours ago, betapilli said:

What made it so he picked her on the other side of the planet?

He is the only one who answer your question bro...coming to me, my wife looked like a person from another country only the first day I saw her but later on I just see her like a normal individual and she feels the same...when in parties or family gatherings, I am the odd one out of all but my wife said she never felt that way....%$#$

3 hours ago, Shameless said:

He is the only one who answer your question bro...coming to me, my wife looked like a person from another country only the first day I saw her but later on I just see her like a normal individual and she feels the same...when in parties or family gatherings, I am the odd one out of all but my wife said she never felt that way....%$#$

ninnu evaru ayina adigara bro ipudu?

Sucker ani okadu undetodu. konchem similar cuttings isthunde.

Sometimes I feel you guys regret your choices and this is the only way that makes you feel good about it.

47 minutes ago, Sputnik said:

ninnu evaru ayina adigara bro ipudu?

495986e7fe719cf9f12bb7427c5c3222.jpg&static=true
Truth Why Hollywood Won't Cast These Actors
UpbeatNews
upbeatnews.com

Sucker ani okadu undetodu. konchem similar cuttings isthunde.

495986e7fe719cf9f12bb7427c5c3222.jpg&static=true
Truth Why Hollywood Won't Cast These Actors
UpbeatNews
upbeatnews.com

Sometimes I feel you guys regret your choices and this is the only way that makes you feel good about it.

There is nothing wrong in sharing kadha bro...I am expressing what I feel...edhutodi manassulo emundho naaketla thelushthadhi...at least naa manassulo emundho share chesukuntunna and TS naku vesina question ki naa dhaggara unna answer iccha...every person has their own opinion and I respect your's towards me...Proud Brahmi GIF - Proud Brahmi Readymovie GIFs 

5 hours ago, Shameless said:

There is nothing wrong in sharing kadha bro...I am expressing what I feel...edhutodi manassulo emundho naaketla thelushthadhi...at least naa manassulo emundho share chesukuntunna and TS naku vesina question ki naa dhaggara unna answer iccha...every person has their own opinion and I respect your's towards me...Proud Brahmi GIF - Proud Brahmi Readymovie GIFs 

How did you meet your wife?