Has government gone too far by arresting disha ravi 21,in toolkit case

NiranjanGaaru

My centrist view, I'm not right wing that even my fellow modi supporters know

I opposed farm laws, vsp steel plant privatisation and quiet critical on economy

I think so everybody has right to protest, in that toolkit which became key for arrest was having no direct words that promotes violence ,yes it has words like do protest before all government offices.. 

And international funding is definitely there from banned orgs like "sikhs foundation for justice, ask india why" And Rihanna, greta thunberg paid I'm sure of it, but it comes under anti development crusader activities many climate activists did that during building of kudamkalam nuclear plant in Tamilnadu, if govt arrest her, every such anti development people and who gets funding from abroad also should be arrested

So I think she should be sent to re education camps like china does for Uyghur Muslims 

And greta thunberg should be sent to school or college based on her age, if not she should be sent to mental rehab

16 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

EuP69fWUYAEyi-g?format=png&name=small

Then there should be law for arresting those people, using UAPA for everything is not a good thing

By the way greta thunberg doesn't care abt cutting trees for making tissues which white people use to clean their ... YT comment

This type of hypocrisy should be exposed and make them irrelevant instead of making them heroes by arresting

• Upvote 1

• NiranjanGaaru changed the title to Has government gone too far by arresting disha ravi 21,in toolkit case

So much talk about a "foreign" tool kit, but no one is concerned about "home grown" tool kits that are in use

Hate factory: Inside Kapil Mishra’s ‘Hindu Ecosystem’

We infiltrated the Telegram groups of the BJP leader’s online network to see what they do and how they operate.

If the ever-growing reality of Hindu Rashtra were one big Christmas, Kapil Mishra would be Santa Claus, and the members of his “Hindu Ecosystem” hardworking elves delivering the gift of religious hatred and bigotry, packaged in the seductive wrapping of Hindutva, to the masses, secretly but methodically.

On November 16 last year, Mishra, a former Aam Aadmi Party minister who is now with the BJP and has been accused of inciting the February 2020 Delhi carnage by the victims and activists, posted a tweet asking whoever was interested to fill in a form and join what he described as the “Hindu Ecosystem” team.

https://www.newslaundry.com/2021/02/15/we-infiltrated-the-telegram-groups-of-the-bjp-leaders-online-network-to-see-what-they-do

Read the complete article if you care

5 minutes ago, dewarist said:

So much talk about a "foreign" tool kit, but no one is concerned about "home grown" tool kits that are in use

Hate factory: Inside Kapil Mishra’s ‘Hindu Ecosystem’

We infiltrated the Telegram groups of the BJP leader’s online network to see what they do and how they operate.

If the ever-growing reality of Hindu Rashtra were one big Christmas, Kapil Mishra would be Santa Claus, and the members of his “Hindu Ecosystem” hardworking elves delivering the gift of religious hatred and bigotry, packaged in the seductive wrapping of Hindutva, to the masses, secretly but methodically.

On November 16 last year, Mishra, a former Aam Aadmi Party minister who is now with the BJP and has been accused of inciting the February 2020 Delhi carnage by the victims and activists, posted a tweet asking whoever was interested to fill in a form and join what he described as the “Hindu Ecosystem” team.

https://www.newslaundry.com/2021/02/15/we-infiltrated-the-telegram-groups-of-the-bjp-leaders-online-network-to-see-what-they-do

Read the complete article if you care

There's nothing in above article which promotes hate

1 minute ago, sunnam said:

nee bokka. vine vaadu vunte sodhi enthaina septhavu.

ravi share sesindi google doc. fancy ga toolkit ani peru pettaru. do protest ani raasi unte jail ki pampisthara? entha mandi daily protest seyandi ani whatsapp lo bhakts circulate seyatledu. democracy anukunnava leka facism anukunnava. bhale unnavu. 

disha ravi ane ammayi just tweet sesthe thattukoleka 56 inch gaadu shake ayyadu. lambidi gaadu. :giggle:

Whatever man, she is funded from foreign orgs to create nuisance in India, she should have exposed badly and then cut all her financial dealings anthe gani arresting is premature

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

Whatever man, she is funded from foreign orgs to create nuisance in India, she should have exposed badly and then cut all her financial dealings anthe gani arresting is premature

ha haa. mee BJP bokka lu anti-indian la thayaru ayyaru. evaru edi matladini funded by foreign ani anesthunnaru. :giggle:

Just now, dewarist said:

inline22.jpg?auto=format,compress&w=700&

2.jpg?auto=format,compress&w=700&dpr=1.0

inline22.jpg

What is there in above pic, it should be anti India not anti hindu, rest of everything I'm. Ok with

And coming to 2nd pic, PDFs which shows Muslims destroyed hindu temples had factul evidence, 40,000 temples were destroyed during Muslim rule