Has government gone too far by arresting disha ravi 21,in toolkit case

NiranjanGaaru

6 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

the Print, Wire, Scroll ...everyone knows who funds these websites and whom are they trying to defend

they don't expect any action for any insanity by these externally funded movements and expect the elected govt to just watch until they break the nation apart??

Print funding gurinchi I donno know gani

SG is very neutral journalist that much I can say, he supports modi on many issues like farm laws

3 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Yeah she is xtian but the thing these NGOS are funded from foreign, but finance minister not banning them, it's who's fault then

Do you know there is a ngo for red ants in banglore , they divert that money for conversions

Sagam sagam panulu epudu cheyakudadhu I'm against it, aithe complete ga expose chesi ban all her fundings and make sure u can convict her 

Actually, the NGOs funding has come down during Modi’s regime. They estimate it to be  down by at least 40% in 2019. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Yeah she is xtian but the thing these NGOS are funded from foreign, but finance minister not banning them, it's who's fault then

Do you know there is a ngo for red ants in banglore , they divert that money for conversions

Sagam sagam panulu epudu cheyakudadhu I'm against it, aithe complete ga expose chesi ban all her fundings and make sure u can convict her 

what happened to DT is an example in a good and bad sense, the leftist ecosystem is well funded by George Soros in every major country, AS/Modi may be great leaders, they have limited power, they have to use it with less energy/most impact/less international noise

why do you think congress spends such massive money on PR/creating narrative, one mistake by BJP would lead to more damage than what is in currently

Modi's best strategy at this is to cut the source and stay calm, but congress is so powerful with it ecosystem that it can challenge BJP even in its 6th yr of power, the same deep state that took DT out of power, DT was reactive and fell into a narrative trap which BJP is trying to avoid

7 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

SG is very neutral journalist that much I can say, he supports modi on many issues like farm laws

that's how a cunning fox does, SG is top class MF and very powerful in Indian media, 10 yrs ago there were some leaks from Stratfor global intelligence website, SG was in that list of top notch MF, he is a external agent no doubts about it

Shekhar Gupta is an informant and paid propagandist for Stratfor, a shady texas-based intelligence company that works with Dow Chemical (responsible for the Bhopal Gas tragedy), among others : IndiaSpeaks (reddit.com)

he ran a coup story on Indian Army which was under VK Singh (VKS was hounded out on clerical issues around DOB due to his discomfort with the congress defense deals), congress chamchas talking about BJP destroying institutions is fun to watch

SG praising Modi is to please him, Modi has some weakness for those do bhajan for him, i have no doubts on his intentions for the nation though

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

print. scroll, wire are just like Sakshi, get favors in one direction and the favored invest in ecosystem

congress gave favors to industrialists and they funded these media orgs which appear like neutral, just do a clustered word analysis on all their articles, 70% would favor congress/dynasty

Nilekani is one of the investors in Print or Wire ( one for sure), NN was UIDAI chairman, he got many favors through congress during his term as CEO at Infy as well

33 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

BTW she is now just Disha Ravi.. she is Disha Ravi Joseph, typical ricebag hidden as animal lover and climate activist

leftists today are hidden within other genuine movements (climate awareness and concern is genuine, but the movement is hijacked by Amnesty/Greenpeace) like orgs which are targeting indian development projects pretty badly

animal rights, climate, fanatical veganism virtue signaling woke activist. Nothing to do with her name. typical deracinated recruit

30 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

that's how a cunning fox does, SG is top class MF and very powerful in Indian media, 10 yrs ago there were some leaks from Stratfor global intelligence website, SG was in that list of top notch MF, he is a external agent no doubts about it

Shekhar Gupta is an informant and paid propagandist for Stratfor, a shady texas-based intelligence company that works with Dow Chemical (responsible for the Bhopal Gas tragedy), among others : IndiaSpeaks (reddit.com)

he ran a coup story on Indian Army which was under VK Singh (VKS was hounded out on clerical issues around DOB due to his discomfort with the congress defense deals), congress chamchas talking about BJP destroying institutions is fun to watch

SG praising Modi is to please him, Modi has some weakness for those do bhajan for him, i have no doubts on his intentions for the nation though

See SG meeda many conspiracy theories unnai but nothing has been proved or at least held him accountable or doubtful. 

That agustawestland case lo kuda he is not bribed, barkha dutt and other liberatdu journalists were bribed by middleman Christian Micheal 

SG may looking for money so he is backed by few industrialists to run print. come, but the thing is he is not pleasing modi, he is critical on some issues and some he support for example recent union budget he supported, labour laws brought by modi he supported, farm laws, many things, chepukuntu pothe therre is no end, even modi gave him interviews, he is different from rajdeep, barkha, sagarika, nidhi razdan etc etc

Print is also crowd funded...along with corporates as far as I know

15 minutes ago, Mirage said:

animal rights, climate, fanatical veganism virtue signaling woke activist. Nothing to do with her name. typical deracinated recruit

@3$% true, these people u can find hundreds in every districts

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

@3$% true, these people u can find hundreds in every districts

Yes, it’s like a cult. They get indoctrinated with all such doctrines and go on virtue signaling with their holier than thou BS

2 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

he is the HM of the country ra..VP

one thing is common to both, activists are funded from outside country to stop any development

if every project is halted for whatever reasons, 1.2 B M kudavala

kaavalante aa nuclear plant gujarat lo pettukomanu. south lo enduku. 

protest sesinodu andari ni funded by foreign organization ani anti-indian label veyada m enduku.....asalu veyadaniki mee BJP mundalaku emi rights unnayi.

idi etta undi ante car drive sesukunt velthu unte yenakamala okadu with in 2 feet distance lo vosthu unte vaadu ninnu murder seyadaniki vochadu ani antemptive murder case petti books sesinattu undi.....aa yedava amit shah gaadu deniki paniki raani oka corrupted luchcha gaadu.....vaadu HM endo mana india sesukunna daridram...sFun_duh2

2 hours ago, Mirage said:

Hmm its mentioned by the news but I can't see any where its being uttered by him.... Seems referring to mentioning involving anti-national activities...German personnel also seems to have been detained in this regard.

no idea why she deleted whatsapp and telegram groups.  they will look at all this as evidence that she is hiding something. 

most ppl arguing that police arrested her because she voiced against govt. but the real reason is that there is suspicion that some foreign extremist group planned the violence. i think she will be free soon if they find that her communication was limited. 

2 hours ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Even radical Muslims agree to the point that during Islamic rule many temples are destroyed , what is there to laugh

@3$% eppudo aina dani gurunchi ippudu enduku matladatam, who is playing the communal card?

BJP only spreads love, nothing more or nothing less