Have you ever tried iVisa website for indian visa ?

ramram58

Hi folks,

Have you ever tried ivisa.com for indian evisa?. Is it legitimate? Indianvisaonline site lo evisa is not available in your area anni undi .. How come this ivisa gets evisas?

they are charging $45 EXTRA for service visa which is okay, if it's legitimate. Reviews chuste legal lagane undi.. ee roju lo edhi legal website lo, fake reviews ee artham kavatle.. 

We need to go to india in a month and OCI takes 10 weeks time. this is for  my new born baby.

please share your thoughts.  

2 hours ago, r2d2 said:

Email/call, your nearest Indian consulate.. they will direct you with the process to get an emergency visa.. 

Worst website and service.called almost 25 times in a week. Nobody replied back to email or call. 

2 hours ago, JANASENA said:

I'm in the same boat, but going to India EO May. I'm considering to apply for a tourist visa or an e-visa

Indiavisaonline.gov.in says "E-VISA services are currently not available in your area. Please contact the nearest Indian Embassy, Consulate or Indian VISA Application Centre."
same for tourist visa.. 
ONLY option is OCI which take min. 10 weeks.