White House announces sweeping immigration bill..

r2d2

40 minutes ago, snoww said:

Calling @Iriswest and @csrcsr for ground report. 

Naaku emi teliyadu anno ilage dream machine ekistaru a devudi ki mokkukuntuna anthe mana chetilo emi ledu. Monna almost ayipohinatle cheparu ade kaledu inka draft bills bhagwan help karna hai 

21 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Appudu manam kooda undocumented ani pettukuntey pothundhi 

Yeemi cheyyakunda tester jobs thoone 100,000$ each wife and hubby earn cheesthoo, palatial houses ni kone chance vunnappudu, undocumented route lo velli, daily labour work yetta cheesthaaru mana vaallu?

Just now, yskokila said:

Yeemi cheyyakunda tester jobs thoone 100,000$ each wife and hubby earn cheesthoo, palatial houses ni kone chance vunnappudu, undocumented route lo velli, daily labour work yetta cheesthaaru mana vaallu?

Joke chesa ...but can't you see the irony that legal immigrants have a harsher route to citizenship than illegal ones . 

Not that I have anything against path to citizenship for them 

22 hours ago, r2d2 said:

unlikely to pass, though..

The White House announced a sweeping immigration bill Thursday that would create an eight-year path to citizenship for millions of immigrants already in the country and provide a faster track for undocumented immigrants brought to the US as children. 

The legislation faces an uphill climb in a narrowly divided Congress, where House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has just a five-vote margin and Senate Democrats do not have the 60 Democratic votes needed to pass the measure with just their party's support.

Illegal M seeking congrats...indukena egiri egiri celebrations seskunnarufrustrated frustration GIF

23 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Joke chesa ...but can't you see the irony that legal immigrants have a harsher route to citizenship than illegal ones . 

Not that I have anything against path to citizenship for them 

What I am saying is Legal immigrants have the easiest life than even the native Americans. Many of them are Manual testers and third rated developers who earn millions and at least they have this one limitation while in USA. They cant have the best of all the worlds. With an MCA/MS degree from a road side college in AP, I do not think they are more eligibility than those illegal immigrants who risk their lives while on transit paths which are the most difficult ones human history has seen.

Many loose their lives, become orphans while on these journeys. In my view they should be given easy citizenship provided they do not have history related to crime & drug industries. They know the value of life better than these Legal migrants who align with caste based organizations and spit venom on others.

19 minutes ago, yskokila said:

What I am saying is Legal immigrants have the easiest life than even the native Americans. Many of them are Manual testers and third rated developers who earn millions and at least they have this one limitation while in USA. They cant have the best of all the worlds. With an MCA/MS degree from a road side college in AP, I do not think they are more eligibility than those illegal immigrants who risk their lives while on transit paths which are the most difficult ones human history has seen.

dasan728x90.jpg

Many loose their lives, become orphans while on these journeys. In my view they should be given easy citizenship provided they do not have history related to crime & drug industries. They know the value of life better than these Legal migrants who align with caste based organizations and spit venom on others.

By your logic america should just redistribute 90% of their wealth to Africa or something . Even the bottom 10% have a better standard of living than top 5% in africa

Sure telugu IT workers game the system but they are still working in the system . I have sympathy for undocumented residents but there are immigration laws for a reason

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

By your logic america should just redistribute 90% of their wealth to Africa or something . Even the bottom 10% have a better standard of living than top 5% in africa

Sure telugu IT workers game the system but they are still working in the system . I have sympathy for undocumented residents but there are immigration laws for a reason

Sure mate, thats he main point why we are discussing about he immigrants in the first place. I am in for Strict Legal checks for immigrants as without that you will have Sharia Courts in entire USA in few years just like you find them everywhere in London/Luton/Bradford/Birmingham/

5 hours ago, afacc123 said:

Biden signing bill irrespective of it passing both houses

idem viddooram

I don't think he can make everything as executive order. May be he can make some parts of it.