My analysis on Yogi/Mosha/RSS dynamics

Telugodura456

6 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

I never said that baa. Andharu andhare ikkada - mothham raakshasula batch. Just my analysis of their internal dynamics.

What is the alternative? They are controlling Brahmin hegemony and keeping RSS in check so it should be better according to you. 

9 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

What is the alternative? They are controlling Brahmin hegemony and keeping RSS in check so it should be better according to you. 

The rajputs also want hegemony. If they want egalatarian society then i will be happy but thats not the case. I recommend reading MN Srinivasan Sanskritization - its actually brahminization but to be polite he called Sanskritization.

Its a phenomenon in india whenever a caste develops politically , culturally etc  - instead of sharing their achievements with other castes and building a more just society they start acting more exclusive separating themselves more from others - in other words more like brahmins. They give themselves some divine qualities like brahmins do (i mean brahmins have entire books for that), start separating themselves from the rest of population and become more inward looking.

Classic example in andhra is teddies and commodes. Teddies calling themselves highly respected surnames, commodes calling themselves kshatriyas believing their blood cells are more disciplined etc.

@NiranjanGaaru

• Haha 1