Most cunning which state people

JackSeal

8 minutes ago, libraguy863 said:

gujju 100%

I hav lot of gujarati acquaintances, most of them are money minded but never the people to do things  your  behind . 

Most of them were Patels , banias might be completely different

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

I hav lot of gujarati acquaintances, most of them are money minded but never the people to do things  your  behind . 

maa team lo okadu vunnadu vadu super street smart ,, always brown nosing the boss .. andariki telisi poddi but still ..mana telugu tejam okadu vunnadu .. under the carpet chesthadu but super innocent face 

5 minutes ago, nallaberry said:

Southern part of TN ki epudu poledu ...but tamil ppl ki unnantha regional feeling world lo evariki undadu

That doesn't involve the backstabbing nature, even inside tamil nadu Chennai batch is seen as untrustworthy and deceptive

Coming from Deccan, could not understand the Gujju principles and felt that they are always rude and mean but after looking at larger picture, I think they are largely money/value minded. It’s in their family system. Two brothers themselves find differences on money issues but not on ego issues. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Vadu  edaian costly dress konna kuda ... 80 dollars untadha antay arey main pagal hu kya kapade Keliye 80 peduthana antadu... very typical

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Papam Biharis are actually very good people , their leaders might be bad but actual public is straightforward .

Moratolu but behind the back emi undadhu . 

Hehe, that’s how they are projected..

Okadiki mudda digalanna aamtagouvaram kavali...inkokadiki aatma gouravam ani chepukunte vunna mudda kuda potadi...

Cunning kadu kani, strange and funny people matram Pre-1947 Bengali batch( Bangladesh, Assom, Bengali ) ...okadiki pride kavali, inkokadiki question of survival and another one confused..and if a group has all three people together, fun and entertainment guranteed.

• Haha 1

Just now, ShruteSastry said:

After living in 5 states, I think you can never completely trust a Malayali.

So in my opinion, it's Malayalis.

Not generalizing, but in my experience.

Mallus have most regional feeling than any others ..but manatho kooda bagane untaru ...unlike tamilians