Most cunning which state people

JackSeal

9 hours ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Chala diplomatic ga chepav brother..

Enthaina nijalu oppukovalante koncham kastame, anduke ila diplomatic ga accept chestuntaru...anyway, ela cheppina end result manaki important..! 

#Diplomatically_Diplomatic_But_Not_Cunning_Because_Cunning_is_not_Diplomatic_because_diploamtic_means_straightforward

Enduku bro....I’m live example. Face meedha chepthey feel avutharemo ani....okosari covering chestha...hurt cheyoddu ani Nenu anukunta...cunning ani Nuvvu anukovacchu

18 minutes ago, Original Profile said:

Enduku bro....I’m live example. Face meedha chepthey feel avutharemo ani....okosari covering chestha...hurt cheyoddu ani Nenu anukunta...cunning ani Nuvvu anukovacchu

vishayam ikada nuv emi anukuntunav anedi kadu bedaru...avutali vallu emanukuntaro ani..

9 hours ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

No no..not at all. Nuvve a cuckoo land nundi earth vaipu chustunav anthe..

Yedisaavule. First sign of delusional fool is inability to ariticulate clearly which you display clearly and talk in curse language or gaslit language.

These are general stereotypes upon my experience and I'm sure there are exceptions to this. 

Indians are greedy but not violent. Specifically India lo ayithe gujju, telugu and tamil in the order. 

Chinkies are heartless, greedy and passive aggressive.

Thellodu arrogant and has sense of superiority.

Nallodu is impulsive and to some extent ignorant/ clueless. 

Makku gallu are passionate, jealous and folks with very low ambitions in life. They are totally comfortable with mere basics. Nomad mentality.

Just now, Hydrockers said:

Tamil gallu

Dinakka tamil valla kanna paki and srilanka people chala best

It's my opinion

Pakis are generally nice. It's just a matter of how you interact with them. If you keep politics and cricket aside they are decent people. 

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

Pakis are generally nice. It's just a matter of how you interact with them. If you keep politics and cricket aside they are decent people. 

But adhi chebte mana @NiranjanGaaru uncle oppukodu

Expr iathe ne telustadi chinnu ki

• Confused 1

Tamils mostly from chennai and surrounding 100 kms .. mother f..kers, chala dangerous.

people from Coimbattore are like buddhists .. very soft and accomodative.

Check and verify with your sambar buddies .. this is true with my experience !!