Most cunning which state people

JackSeal

7 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Pakis are generally nice. It's just a matter of how you interact with them. If you keep politics and cricket aside they are decent people. 

pakis andaru cheddolu kadu pakistan army, especially higher officials,inka jihadis tappa migata common public mancholle but konchem burra takkuva

• Upvote 1

Just now, gothamprince said:

pakis andaru cheddolu kadu pakistan army, especially higher officials,inka jihadis tappa migata common public mancholle but konchem burra takkuva

Lack of education and too much religious obsession is their problem 

• Like 1

Just now, veerigadu said:

Valla kante bangla gallu baga develop ayyaru recent times lo 

religious obsession kuda takkuve pakis tho poliste dhaka is more developed than karachi now

Andhrollu ... they make fun of TG dialect, they treat us like we are their subordinates and slaves... make faces look down upon us.. . worst part is.. sweet ga , respectful ga matladtu untune they manipulate a lot.

PS ...manipulate chesude Kakunda manipulate ainanduku, mosam chesina nenu manchodine ra...mosappinanduku u r stupid/daddamma ani kuda antrarata...ipude telsindi 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Andhrollu ... they make fun of TG dialect, they treat us like we are their subordinates and slaves... make faces look down upon us.. . worst part is.. sweet ga , respectful ga matladtu untune they manipulate a lot. I ve never seen anyone who din exploit me. 

I have been saying the same from 2016. 

3 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Andhrollu ... they make fun of TG dialect, they treat us like we are their subordinates and slaves... make faces look down upon us.. . worst part is.. sweet ga , respectful ga matladtu untune they manipulate a lot. I ve never seen anyone who din exploit me. 

That explains - u mingled with wrong people probably. Andhrollu ani andharini anamaaku, ninnu annollani anu. 

Just now, ZoomNaidu said:

That explains - u mingled with wrong people probably. Andhrollu ani andharini anamaaku, ninnu annollani anu. 

In your colleagues ani TS question, I talked about colleagues

1 minute ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Also many people commented about the same why u specifically have a problem with my comment ?