Bokkalo Core job ..... 10gudu ekuva .... dabbulu takkuva.

Rick_rick

India lo unapudu depression, anxiety etc ante navve vadini.... (I used to not believe those mental health issues). Experiencing mental health issues with my current job. Project managers are pigs causing too much stress on me by giving unrealistic expectations to the client.

Working too many hours as much as 14 hours, losing my personal time with my family especially my wife. With all that hours I’m barely making 3k causing more financial burden.

Give me any ideas brothers?

1 minute ago, Rick_rick said:

India lo unapudu depression, anxiety etc ante navve vadini.... (I used to not believe those mental health issues). Experiencing mental health issues with my current job. Project managers are pigs causing too much stress on me by giving unrealistic expectations to the client.

Working too many hours as much as 14 hours, losing my personal time with my family especially my wife. With all that hours I’m barely making 3k causing more financial burden.

Give me any ideas brothers?

If you are on h1 inko job vettukivadame,  work hours taghinchu pettina 10 hours effort gattiga pettu, ekva matladitge 10geyi naa tho I the aitadi ani cheppu.

Lot of oppurtunity arond

4 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

If you are on h1 inko job vettukivadame,  work hours taghinchu pettina 10 hours effort gattiga pettu, ekva matladitge 10geyi naa tho I the aitadi ani cheppu.

Lot of oppurtunity arond

GC undi bro through family. Corona time lo furlough chesaru but stayed because I’m interested in the field. But realizing it’s not worth to stay in the field anymore,not much growth.(Mech. Designer)

My personal experience: 

I used to make fun of people who complain about stress, work pressure etc. until I realized I was also part of it. It’s just that I was taking pressure and thought that’s the new normal. Slowly.. mental instability, losing Patience, anxiety and bothersome, addiction to gadgets, etc became part of life.

Did two jobs for the last year and half, loved the money and thought sky is the limit. Even tried searching for a third job..

Weight gain, hypertension and unnessasary tensions and anxiety and realized I should not be doing these things.

Present:

I left my two jobs, took up a mid level research and reporting job, took a pay cut  and now taking a two month break and wowed will never ever take stress.  

Just now, Rick_rick said:

GC undi bro through family. Corona time lo furlough chesaru but stayed because I’m interested in the field. But realizing it’s not worth to stay in the field anymore,not much growth.(Mech. Designer)

Ah got it anduke core anava sorry bro 😐,  maa cousin works on Intergraph product bro like smart plant 3d Canada lo edo shipping or mines vaadu baane unadu edo contract job kuda chesukuntadu, ipudu nuvu core ninchi IT ki maari job kottali anna malli ade stress untadi chudu bro mee dantlo ne untadi emo

1 minute ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

My personal experience: 

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Play
Unmute

Current Time 0:00
/
Duration -:-
Loaded: 0%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:00

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Advertisement

I used to make fun of people who complain about stress, work pressure etc. until I realized I was also part of it. It’s just that I was taking pressure and thought that’s the new normal. Slowly.. mental instability, losing Patience, anxiety and bothersome, addiction to gadgets, etc became part of life.

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Play
Unmute

Current Time 0:00
/
Duration -:-
Loaded: 0%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:00

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Advertisement

Did two jobs for the last year and half, loved the money and thought sky is the limit. Even tried searching for a third job..

Weight gain, hypertension and unnessasary tensions and anxiety and realized I should not be doing these things.

Present:

I left my two jobs, took up a mid level research and reporting job, took a pay cut  and now taking a two month break and wowed will never ever take stress.  

I’m happy for you. Hopefully I’LL get out this nightmare soon.

2 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

My personal experience: 

Present:

Nimmalanga mandhu mukka tinukuntu oka job chestunav anamata 

Just now, csrcsr said:

Nimmalanga mandhu mukka tinukuntu oka job chestunav anamata 

Ledu kaka, mandu mukka gitla bandchesina...nela rojulaki ekuvaindi mandu sukka padi...jara konni sonal anni pakkaki petti, nimmalamga vunta kaka..